• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled v2.5

No permission to download
localhost
I don't know why you are experiencing that buddy, if it were live server I would've check the site out for you...
If you haven't already , then you can try deleting the database and the hotel folder in the localhost folder(htdocs or www) then start over with a fresh install. Or try both versions one may work.. mine works both on localhost host and live server .

give me a faver please
share your hotel folder along with env and htacess files as well as Sql Dump then i will mange further :)

give me a faver please
share your hotel folder along with env and htacess files as well as Sql Dump then i will mange further :)

i just import the given database and the script installed as well as the front page appeared but i cannot login to admin as there is no admin in the phpmyadmin user table
Open the database I sent in an editor , the user table is there and you can create it or import just that

its maybe my xampp fault however i already installed more than 4 other php scripts but in this i am stuck anyhow i am thankful of you
This could actually be my database collation not compatible with yours ... What's your default database collation , so that I create the database in that collation for you . All the 2 database I sent I used different collation and it's not compatible with yours .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock