• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPCodeBox 2 - Complete WordPress Snippet Manager

WPCodeBox 2 - Complete WordPress Snippet Manager 1.1.0

No permission to download

purpletiger

Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
purpletiger submitted a new resource:

WPCodeBox - The Most Powerful Code Snippet Manager

WPCodeBox supports all code snippet types that you will ever need when working with WordPress. Add inline or external JS, CSS.

WPCodeBox will compile SCSS or LESS to CSS.
The WPCodeBox editor provides code completion for WordPress, PHP, CSS, SCSS and JavaScript.

*The Cloud Feature is not working without a valid license key (obviously).

*The plugin requires no nulling to be fully functional (apart from the cloud feature), so I'll be providing the...

Read more about this resource...

anyway to export and import snippeds with this plugin?

anyway to export and import snippeds with this plugin?
I haven't found any local import/export options in it... They provide a cloud for everyone who purchased the plugin, so it wouldn't make too much sense to implement a local import/export option. I just quickly copy and paste the code of the snippets I need on another site, and hit enable. It's easy :)

I haven't found any local import/export options in it... They provide a cloud for everyone who purchased the plugin, so it wouldn't make too much sense to implement a local import/export option. I just quickly copy and paste the code of the snippets I need on another site, and hit enable. It's easy :)
ya. i checked that. can someone guess where the local snippeds are saved, in case there is a failure to backup?

Reactions: purpletiger
WPCodeBox has been pretty quiet since the 1.4.1 release, and the creator has just dropped a FB post regarding the upcoming version 2.0:

Switching to Monaco Editor​

I've seen a lot of requests about support for the latest PHP/JS/CSS standards in the editor. I've decided that instead of keeping ACE Editor up-to-date with the latest standards, it will be easier to move my customizations to a more modern editor.

I've actually considered Monaco a couple of years ago, but it required a lot of backed processing, which wasn't ideal for a WP Plugin. It has come a long way since then, and I think this is the best decision going forward.

I will do this after I wrap up all the big features and release a beta for 2.0. I don't want to further delay that. Hope to be able to keep my promise and release that this month 🙂

Fun fact, I went to school with the creator of Monaco Editor 🙂

TLDR: We should have a v2.0 BETA this month, with one of the big changes being a completely new editor.

WPCodeBox has been pretty quiet since the 1.4.1 release, and the creator has just dropped a FB post regarding the upcoming version 2.0:

TLDR: We should have a v2.0 BETA this month, with one of the big changes being a completely new editor.
@purpletiger , Thank you for sharing this plugin. This seems to be way cooler than code snippets pro. Great job

Reactions: purpletiger
Version 2.0.0 BETA 1.0 is OUT.

Since it's a beta, I'm sharing it here in a post. The resource will be updated once the final version is released. Just like with the previous version, the .zip file includes the clean plugin, with the license key removed. Apart from the cloud feature not working without a license key (obviously), it has no other limitations and needs no nulling to be fully usable.

🚨 DO NOT use this release on a production site! It's meant only for testing.

Here's what the plugin creator shared in the official Facebook group of WPCodeBox:

WPCodeBox 2.0.0 Beta 1.0 Released

It's finally here 😊🥳🥳
Please be extra careful with this release and DO NOT use it in production, especially the functionality plugin. As always, you can download the beta from your WPCodeBox account.

CHANGELOG​

New Feature: Functionality Plugin (Experimental)
New Feature: SCSS Partials
New Feature: Render PHP/HTML snippets using custom shortcodes
New Feature: Actions and custom actions for rendering snippets
New Feature: Option to render CSS/SCSS after page builders†CSS
New Feature: Show local variables in autocomplete
New Feature: Save UI Settings to the cloud
New Feature: Execute PHP snippets using a secure external URL
New Feature: Collapse left/right panes using Ctrl + 1/Ctrl + 2
New Feature: Added "do not render" to PHP snippets so they can be included via code
New Feature: Emmet support

Improvement: Complete backend rewrite for improved performance
Improvement: Better error detection and handling
Improvement: Add loader when running manual snippets
Improvement: Allow the saving of SCSS/LESS snippets even if the compilation fails
Improvement: Action/priority/shortcode are saved to the cloud
Improvement: Set â€plugins_loaded†as the default action for PHP snippets
Improvement: Make the editor fill the height
Improvement: Removed the plugins_loaded notice
Improvement: Added wp_body_open hook
Improvement: Fire wpcb_snippet_disabled action when a snippet is disabled
Improvement: Small security improvements

Bugfix: When editing cloud snippets, the name is not updated in the list automatically
Bugfix: The key is not checked on autoreload, causing compatibility issues with some plugins
Bugfix: Snippet status not updated when downloading a snippet from the cloud
Bugfix: Taxonomy â€Is not†condition is not working correctly
Bugfix: LESS is not working on PHP 8
Bugfix: Current snippet is not always selected when refreshing the page
Bugfix: Unsaved changes notification appears when there are no unsaved changes
Bugfix: Delete snippets from the context menu doesnâ€t always work

I created a separate status on the roadmap for 2.0 feedback. Feel free to add any issues or suggestions you have there, so we can keep it organized: https://feedback.wpcodebox.com/

A small note: Editing the name and the description of the Functionality Plugin is disabled for the purposes of the beta release.

Thank you, everyone, for your feedback and help! Looking forward to hearing what you think 😊

Attachments

• wpcodebox_v2.0.0-beta1.0.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
Version 2.0.0 BETA 2.0 is OUT (since 30 minutes).

Since it's a beta, I'm sharing it here in a post. The resource will be updated once the final version is released. Just like with the previous version, the .zip file includes the clean plugin, with the license key removed. Apart from the cloud feature not working without a license key (obviously), it has no other limitations and needs no nulling to be fully usable.

🚨 DO NOT use this release on a production site! It's meant only for testing.

Here's what the plugin creator shared in the official Facebook group of WPCodeBox:

WPCodeBox 2.0 Beta 2.0 released.​

This version should fix all the issues reported in the previous beta and be more stable, but please don't use it on production yet. You can download this Beta version from your account.

Changelog:​

New Feature: Monaco Editor
New Feature: Autocomplete for all WordPress actions & filters & Parameters
New Feature: WooCommerce hooks snippet insertion for HTML and PHP Snippets
New Feature: Color picker for CSS/SCSS/LESS
New Feature: Oxygen Color Integration
New Feature: Bricks Color Integration
New Feature: Automatic CSS Integration
New Feature: WordPress hooks and action reference on hover
New Feature: Code map that can be disabled in settings
New Feature: CSS Variables support and autocomplete
New Condition: User logged in
New Condition: User device (mobile/desktop)
Improvement: Added info about safe mode on the error page
Improvement: Show notice when Safe Mode is active
Improvement: Added â€Reload Local Snippets†button
Improvement: Removed jQuery from Live Reload CSS
Improvement: Close the context menu when clicking on another snippet
Improvement: Added post name to the WPCodeBox custom post types
Improvement: Removed arrow from priority input in Firefox
Beta Bugfix: Fixed PHP warnings
Beta Bugfix: Fixed autoreload issues
Beta Bugfix: Fixed error reporting and detection issues
Beta Bugfix: Inconsistent snippet enabled/disabled state
Beta Bugfix: Cannot upload snippet to cloud when itâ€s in a folder and right-clicking on it
Beta Bugfix: Bug when running HTML snippet as shortcode

Release Blog Post: https://wpcodebox.com/introducing-w...you-manage-and-write-wordpress-code-snippets/

Attachments

• wpcodebox_v2.0.0-beta2.0.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: cpt.curiosity
Hows this compare to WPCode? I've been using that -- good replacement? I have 75+ sites
Hands down the best code snippet plugin. Many web dev agencies swear by it. Install it on a clean WP instance, and play with for 15-20 mins. You can scan through all of it's features in that timeframe. Do it with the beta version, as it's fully rewritten and has multiple new features.

WPCodeBox 2.0.0 Beta 2.1 released

CHANGELOG

Beta Bugfix: When changing some settings, they are not preserved on page refresh
Beta Bugfix: Conditions are not working correctly for some CSS/JS Snippets
Beta Bugfix: Cmd + S not working on Mac
Beta Bugfix: PHP Snippets created in V1 are not running if they are not saved in V2
Beta Bugfix: Conditions for CSS in the Functionality Plugin not working correctly

Attachments

• wpcodebox_v2.0.0-beta2.1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 49
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock