• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery v7.6

No permission to download
Elementor or WP Barkery?.
IMHO - Elementor.
2 years ago, I've bought Lafka Theme because of nice design and I thought it have everything built in. Including WP Bakery. Unfortunately I stuck at some point without being able to add/extend the functionality of the theme. WP Bakery is somehow very limited, not much extensions you can find here.
Now I'm with Elementor, and can do anything I want with even free version.
Besides the process of creating the page is much easier than WP Bakery, because you see the effect straight away, just while you changing the settings of elements.
I wan't be using WP Bakery anymore, it's just to much hassle.

IMHO - Elementor.
2 years ago, I've bought Lafka Theme because of nice design and I thought it have everything built in. Including WP Bakery. Unfortunately I stuck at some point without being able to add/extend the functionality of the theme. WP Bakery is somehow very limited, not much extensions you can find here.
Now I'm with Elementor, and can do anything I want with even free version.
Besides the process of creating the page is much easier than WP Bakery, because you see the effect straight away, just while you changing the settings of elements.
I wan't be using WP Bakery anymore, it's just to much hassle.
Looks like to me that someon from "Elementor Team" promoting Elementor lamaooo

Looks like to me that someon from "Elementor Team" promoting Elementor lamaooo
To be honest, I also look more towards the elementor, because it has an elementary example background position: center left, but this plugin does not provide for this, and indeed nothing is visually visible, when you edit, pictures and text are not displayed, only where is which block, but not the content

To be honest, I also look more towards the elementor, because it has an elementary example background position: center left, but this plugin does not provide for this, and indeed nothing is visually visible, when you edit, pictures and text are not displayed, only where is which block, but not the content
I think you have not used it thoroughly or not tried at all. In this version, you can edit the page from frontend, though it is far better to use the backend option. Now seeing the content. You might have seen there is a button 'PREVIEW CHANGES' when you are using the backend editor and after some changes, I always click that to view the changes I have made. Actually, there is no such editor which can satisfy every person's need. Elimentor has its positives, as well as drawbacks and WPBakery has its own advantages and disadvantages. There are also two other pagebuilders which have been recommended by some PRO here, in Babiato, Breakdance (download it here: https://babia.to/resources/breakdance-the-website-builder-you-always-wanted.25863/ ) and Bricks (download it here: https://babia.to/resources/bricks-builder-build-wordpress-sites-that-rank.11613/ ). According to him and if you search intenet, you will find that huge number of real professional veteran developers don't like these two, Elementor and WPBakery because in their opinion, these two pagebuilders left a huge garbage (I think database leftover but the word 'garbage' is enough for me) behind when uninstalled. I am trying with Breakdance.

And regarding viewing the content, if you try any good theme, like Archi (you must download it from here : https://babia.to/resources/archi-interior-design-wordpress-theme.4819/ ) for few days, I think you will be accustomed with WPBakery about how things work. Believe me, it is much simpler yet effective than Elementor.

Last edited:
Hi @Babak ! Version 7.0 is out. If you can provide it, that would be great! Thank you so much!
there is no new update on codecanyon yet

Last Update25 May 2023

Reactions: the_truth
Hi,

Where did you get this information? Can you send us official changelog or other proof?
2023-07-31 - version 7.0
- New: Blank page layout for landing pages or empty canvas
- New: Custom JavaScript option for the site and page scope
- New: Toggle container element
- New: Pricing table element
- New: Notification center for WPBakery in WP Admin
- Update: New WPBakery branding and UI/UX improvements
- Fix: Single image element works properly with dynamic content (ACF)
- Fix: Compatibility with PHP 8.1 and 8.2 improved
- Fix: Custom color attribute works properly in the Separator element

there is no new update on codecanyon yet

Last Update25 May 2023
I got the information by my Wordpress itself... It suggests updating to v7.0 and it provided the changlog I've sent you... I don't know where it would get the download of the upgrade if I started it from inside my Wordpress...

I got the information by my Wordpress itself... It suggests updating to v7.0 and it provided the changlog I've sent you... I don't know where it would get the download of the upgrade if I started it from inside my Wordpress...
same. believe it was today for the v7.0.

Babak updated WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery with a new update entry:

WPBakery Page Builder v7.0

Download WPBakery Page Builder v7.0 for WordPress Nulled Free
2023-07-31 - v7.0

- New: Blank page layout for landing pages or empty canvas
- New: Custom JavaScript option for the site and page scope
- New: Toggle container element
- New: Pricing table element
- New: Notification center for WPBakery in WP Admin
- Update: New WPBakery branding and UI/UX improvements
- Fix: Single image element works properly with dynamic content (ACF)
- Fix: Compatibility with PHP 8.1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Elementor or WP Barkery?.
It's like comparing broadband with dial-up internet for those who have ever used the latter.
I do not have the time to spend learning or understanding WP Bakery (Visual Editor, or whatever it was called in the past). The easier and more versatile, the better for me, and that's what Elementor is for me.
I wanted to try my hand at Careerfy, a Job Board, but it's built on WBP, and it's unbelievable how people endure the pain of time wasting that comes with it. The theme claims to have Elementor, but you'll see a lot of WPB code inside the Elementor editor, which makes it messy and confusing.

I am not saying Elementor is the best out there since I have not used beyond these two, but maybe if you're a pro as @DarKMaSk pointed out, there others to play with.

Reactions: skypeleft
It's like comparing broadband with dial-up internet for those who have ever used the latter.
I do not have the time to spend learning or understanding WP Bakery (Visual Editor, or whatever it was called in the past). The easier and more versatile, the better for me, and that's what Elementor is for me.
I wanted to try my hand at Careerfy, a Job Board, but it's built on WBP, and it's unbelievable how people endure the pain of time wasting that comes with it. The theme claims to have Elementor, but you'll see a lot of WPB code inside the Elementor editor, which makes it messy and confusing.

I am not saying Elementor is the best out there since I have not used beyond these two, but maybe if you're a pro as @DarKMaSk pointed out, there others to play with.
I also tried using Elementor, it's really hard to use compared to WPB.
There are many opinions that in terms of page load speed, Elementor is faster than WPB, is this true?.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock