• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
So is it safe to install and use version 3.14 or not?

I found a lot of nulled plugins that did not have permissions 755 for folders and 644 for files. I've had this problem for at least two months with almost all plugins, and it took me a while to figure out why the server and websites were crashing. Who has problems, check this aspect too! Whoever causes the problem to exist probably does not have safe work conduct, but we forgive him, don't we?

Reactions: lcforall
A serious error has occurred on the server.
Applying this file crashes the entire server.
So, the NULL I posted yesterday was fine. The Fatal error is a developers issue and hopefully will be fixed soon.

As a workaround, please install this free plugin first. No need to configure it, it just needs to be activated.

Then the attached WP Rocket 3.14 NULLED will work fine.

Attachments

• wp-rocket-3.14_NULLED.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 48
So, the NULL I posted yesterday was fine. The Fatal error is a developers issue and hopefully will be fixed soon.

As a workaround, please install this free plugin first. No need to configure it, it just needs to be activated.

Thank you

Bro, I sent you PM, please check it

PD: I will delete this post so as not to hijack the thread

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'CloudFlare\IpRewrite' !!

Reactions: sirvav_com

Hi,
Doesn't work :-(

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'CloudFlare\IpRewrite' not found in /home/...../public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Addon/Cloudflare/Cloudflare.php:441 Stack trace: #0 /home/....../public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Addon/Cloudflare/Cloudflare.php(453): WP_Rocket\Addon\Cloudflare\Cloudflare::set_ip_rewrite() #1 /home/......./public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/main.php(16): WP_Rocket\Addon\Cloudflare\Cloudflare::fix_cf_flexible_ssl() #2 /home/......./public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/wp-rocket.php(160): require('/home/....../...') #3 /home/....../public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2314): include_once('/home/....../...') #4 /home/....../public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape('wp-rocket/wp-ro...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/....../public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Addon/Cloudflare/Cloudflare.php on line 441

Hi,
Doesn't work :-(

Where do you get such errors on your site?
I updated WP Rocket immediately after the release of v.3.14 on this forum.
The website and the plugin work perfectly. There have never been such problems.
Look for a solution to the problem on your website.
Read the documentation about the plugin on the developer's website.
Links were provided in previous comments.

Reactions: lcforall
Has anyone noticed that this plugin's performance seems to have dropped off a cliff in the recent updates? Not sure what the deal is, but in a way, it seems to act as if pre-load isn't active and nor is any form of caching.

I'm seeing significant resource hits on every page load, just as if it's querying the DB for content on every click, even pages which I have already visited (normally results in pre-loading if not already generated) takes a good 5 - 10 seconds for TTFB - this was never an issue before.

Are you sure there's nothing under the hood which is crippling the performance of this plugin, even if it appears to be "activated"?

EDIT: Absolutely pre-loading is not working and not generating files correctly. I have a photography site which cycles through random galleries on the home page, which when pre-loading would be enabled, would generate the page and then remain static until the next cache clear (scheduled by me) but now, it regenerates the page on every single load. What's happening here? I have about 15 websites using this plugin and they're all slower than ever since recent updates.​

Reactions: Legolas
Has anyone noticed that this plugin's performance seems to have dropped off a cliff in the recent updates? Not sure what the deal is, but in a way, it seems to act as if pre-load isn't active and nor is any form of caching.

I'm seeing significant resource hits on every page load, just as if it's querying the DB for content on every click, even pages which I have already visited (normally results in pre-loading if not already generated) takes a good 5 - 10 seconds for TTFB - this was never an issue before.

Are you sure there's nothing under the hood which is crippling the performance of this plugin, even if it appears to be "activated"?

EDIT: Absolutely pre-loading is not working and not generating files correctly. I have a photography site which cycles through random galleries on the home page, which when pre-loading would be enabled, would generate the page and then remain static until the next cache clear (scheduled by me) but now, it regenerates the page on every single load. What's happening here? I have about 15 websites using this plugin and they're all slower than ever since recent updates.​
You have two options.
1. Buy a license and make all claims to the plugin developers.
2. Remove this plugin, clean the database. and install another caching plugin.
For example: Swift Performance.

Where do you get such errors on your site?
I updated WP Rocket immediately after the release of v.3.14 on this forum.
The website and the plugin work perfectly. There have never been such problems.
Look for a solution to the problem on your website.
Read the documentation about the plugin on the developer's website.
Links were provided in previous comments.
It works very well! I think the problem is elsewhere.

Hi,
The TTFB metric is a unique check for web servers. TTFB indicates the ability of a web server to respond in the shortest possible time to requests, both from the browser and from the crawler.

before-after-wprocket.png

You talk about a 5-10 sec wait and I realize that's a huge time for the TTFB metric, but have you wondered what you did before upgrading to the latest versions? I'll explain. What I mean is that in some cases, after upgrading the WP system, plugins, PHP, DB or other to later versions, there may be a slowdown due to external causes, derived from this work. Many assume slowdowns due to updates of other plugins and deactivating plugins one by one and testing between each deactivation could clear up the problem. I know it's hard and takes a long time, but it could give you important info, think that with this method I have found many problems in WP whose cause I didn't know.

In my case, without the help of the latest version of WP Rocket downloaded here, I had a TTFB of around 0.9 and with the plugin activated and well set up I dropped to 0.2 seconds and without any CDN. That's because I deferred loading some heavy JavaScript resources that slowed down TTFB, unbelievable but sadly true. Scripts have a bad name on loading metrics.

Here are the current metrics of one of my latest and most important web development projects. Without the help of WP Rocket, loading only the homepage of a multilingual website, with 56 active plugins, over 100 Javascript resources and with a huge DOM, didn't want to go down under 12 seconds. After having reprogrammed all the resources well, deferring the JavaScripts to user interaction, especially those of revslider and smartslider, minified CSS and JS (beware of problems derived from CSS merging) I got this without CDN:

Image 2023-06-19 153504.jpg

Image 2023-06-19 153821.jpg

In response to your post, I take the opportunity to help other people, who are a little less knowledgeable on the subject matter, to help them gain more mastery of the subject. Below I post the link to a step by step very comprehensive article on WP Rocket caching and how to get the most out of this plugin.

page-caching-how-it-works.png

CODING is POETRY
Cheers

Break the site on my side, thx anyway. ;)

I have issue enabling remove used CSS, settings do sent applied, is there any solution?
I used this feature in Perfmatters!
Remove Unused CSS: unless you’re using WP Rocket, Perfmatters does a better job because it loads used CSS in a separate file (faster for visitors, worse for scores) while WP Rocket loads it inline (slower for visitors, better for scores).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock