• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v6.8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Many Thanks @JCerberus :D @xLab Bro check the post above it's v4.4.3 untouched, I'll try to null it again! Let's see if this time I do it properly :D

Last edited:
This is an issue we're all getting, I guess depends from the license not being validated by the API, @xLab what do you think bro?
No it's not the license issue, when the scan stop you press the scan button again to see at which item that the scan stop then go the wp-content\plugins\wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro\include\admin-interfaces\security-scan.class.php, the item list begins at line 34, find the item and comment it and start the scan again.

For example, my scan stopped at 'outdated_themes', I get to security-scan.class.php commented line 41 which is 'outdated_themes' and everything works for me. Try it.

Reactions: RoninHood
No it's not the license issue, when the scan stop you press the scan button again to see at which item that the scan stop then go the wp-content\plugins\wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro\include\admin-interfaces\security-scan.class.php, the item list begins at line 34, find the item and comment it and start the scan again.

For example, my scan stopped at 'outdated_themes', I get to security-scan.class.php commented line 41 which is 'outdated_themes' and everything works for me. Try it.
Thanks for describing the workaround, I'll try to apply it in order to fix it! Nice one bro :)

Reactions: vergie2001
I just installed but it's not the latest version 4.4.2,
It shows version 4.4 and telling me to upgrade
@xLab Probably you confused the files, the nulled version you posted is 4.4, here the untouched 4.4.3. ;)

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-4.4.3.zip
    636 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: xLab
The thing is that there's no version 4.4.3 on their changelog !!!

This is working version 4.4.3 from a friend of mine. So I can't guarantee any update in the future. Just install and enter license of 32 random characters or numbers and you are good to go. Facing any issue with this package, please tell me, I will tell him ( Of course :) ).

Attachments

• WP Hide and Security Enhancer Pro 4.4.3.zip
    634.7 KB · Views: 16
The version I uploaded to the forum is the latest version. The developer is being very stupid on some issues. I even fixed the wrong coding places in the previous versions. It tells me to update to 4.4.2 on my site. There is such a problem because wordpress.org did not enter the latest version.

Security Scan is not working.
Version control does not working.
There is a bug in the post processing part.

//
The lastest version has ben added again.
Sorry, i was sleepy at night and i uploaded the old version.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StayZe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock