• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v6.8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Can find changelog here:

Not up to date.

Can find changelog here:

Not up to date.
v3.3.9 only just fresh off the press and they haven't updated the changelog yet. Guess we're too quick for them!!! 🤣

Can find changelog here:

Not up to date.
v3.3.9 only just fresh off the press and they haven't updated the changelog yet. Guess we're too quick for them!!! 🤣

Was the same in December, they were releasing so many that their own website changelog page was always out of date, it seems they can't do more than one thing at once there 🤣

Well put a key in it then 😁
Will look at it when back on with free time. 👍

@TassieNZ
Not sure what issues people have installing this, installed yours straight over existing and all worked fine.
We shouldn't have to do two versions of this 😒
I'll look tomorrow if you haven't done so by then. Need to rest. :)

I just went to the plug-in editor to the file:
wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro/include/class.licence.php

change line 63 :
return TRUE;

Attached image shows changes.
I have checked and sent @TassieNZ a message about it.

Will wait for @TassieNZ to read and check all before I do anything else with this as don't want to be posting up multiples of same version all the time.
Thanks @Synthetix - knew I'd only missed something minor, but my brain only working at 70% right now!

Fixed version attached. :)

Main Download link also changed to working version.

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-3.3.9_NULLED.zip
    485.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock