• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

hi everybody .
i download and test each last version
but it has license error . and could not be Active .
anybody please help

بابک جان شما مشکل لایسنس این افزونه رو حل تونستید بکنید ؟
نصب کردم ارور لایسنس میده
@Babak

Hey I'm sorry.

@Babak and @_all I had been checking WP Fusion changelog for almost two weeks, and I guess they may cache that changelog page, or my browser did for some reason, so I never saw any updates there for about two weeks. Then today, when you mentioned a new changelog, I hard refreshed their changelog page, and saw the new updates o_O

So original author's files with addons have been updated as was before time.
I also added changelogs for the addons in the changelog list as well.

Thanks!

Appreciate you guys! Hope you can donate, renewal is due in November! Anything will help if you want to and are able to.

Peace.
Thanks, will check this one out!
How to donate?

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.0

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.0 - 8/16/2021

Heads up! This update includes a significant refactor of WP Fusion's admin settings, interfaces, and database storage. We've tested the update extensively, but with 3,500+ changes across 200+ files, there are potentially bugs we've missed. If that sounds scary, you may want to wait until v3.38.1 is released before updating. If there are bugs, they will most likely affect saving WP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.3

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.3 - 8/19/2021

• Improved - Stopped setting 'unknown' for missing Address 2, Country and State fields with Mailchimp
  • Fixed webhooks not working with Salesforce since 3.38.0
  • Fixed links not displaying in the activity logs since 3.38.0
  • Fixed syntax error in PHP < 5.6 since 3.38.0
  • Fixed PHP warning in Infusionsoft integration
v3.38.2 - 8/18/2021
  • Fixed error Call to undefined function...

Hello. Trying to sync it to FluentCRM I get:
We're sorry but the WP Fusion Ecommerce addon does not currently support FluentCRM. Please deactivate the WP Fusion - Enhanced Ecommerce plugin

Any idea what to do with this (it does not pull any tags from FluentCRM ...)

Thanks in advance

• Love
We're sorry but the WP Fusion Ecommerce addon does not currently support FluentCRM. Please deactivate the WP Fusion - Enhanced Ecommerce plugin

Thanks in advance

Hi. It is because there is no integration of the Ecommerce addon for FluentCRM, so it it not possible through WP Fusion and Ecommrece addon to integrate the Ecommerce features with FluentCRM. You would have try the WP Fusion Webhooks addon most likely; if FluentCRM offers webhooks/an API to receive the data from WP Fusion to FluentCRM you could do it... but there is no direct integration, at least of yet for FluentCRM and the Ecommerce addon.

See here @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/ecommerce-tracking/ecommerce-overview/#how-it-works

If you use Mailchimp for instance, you will see the same notice but for Mailchimp, that the Ecommerce addon does not support Mailchimp.

Hi. It is because there is no integration of the Ecommerce addon for FluentCRM, so it it not possible through WP Fusion and Ecommrece addon to integrate the Ecommerce features with FluentCRM. You would have try the WP Fusion Webhooks addon most likely; if FluentCRM offers webhooks/an API to receive the data from WP Fusion to FluentCRM you could do it... but there is no direct integration, at least of yet for FluentCRM and the Ecommerce addon.

See here @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/ecommerce-tracking/ecommerce-overview/#how-it-works

If you use Mailchimp for instance, you will see the same notice but for Mailchimp, that the Ecommerce addon does not support Mailchimp.
Thank you for clarifying this.

• Love

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.4

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.4 - 8/23/2021
  • Added Bento marketing automation integration
  • Fixed updates to existing contacts not working with Klaviyo
  • Fixed Bulk Edit box not appearing on LifterLMS lessons
  • Fixed JavaScript error with Resync Tags button on admin user profile
  • Fixed serialized data not being unserialized during a Push User Meta operation
  • Fixed parse error in MemberPress...

@ThePerfectWill

If possible v3.38.4 has been released and I think some addons may be updated.

Thanks. :)

I did not find any update to the addons. All the changelogs read the same. Most previous addon update was the Enhanced Commerce:

v1.18.0 - 8/20/2021
  • Added support for coupons with ActiveCampaign Deep Data connections
  • Added support for exporting non-paid order statuses with HubSpot and Zoho
  • Improved - If a deal ID is saved for a HubSpot deal, the existing deal will be updated rather than create a duplicate
  • Improved - When a MemberPress transaction is refunded, the corresponding deal/invoice will be marked refunded in the CRM
  • Added wpf_ecommerce_ontraport_add_transaction filter
  • Fixed PHP warnings during initial Zoho sync if there were no Accounts in Zoho
But this was updates in the last resource update, so it is the same in this resource update as well.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I did not find any update to the addons. All the changelogs read the same. Most previous addon update was the Enhanced Commerce:

v1.18.0 - 8/20/2021
  • Added support for coupons with ActiveCampaign Deep Data connections
  • Added support for exporting non-paid order statuses with HubSpot and Zoho
  • Improved - If a deal ID is saved for a HubSpot deal, the existing deal will be updated rather than create a duplicate
  • Improved - When a MemberPress transaction is refunded, the corresponding deal/invoice will be marked refunded in the CRM
  • Added wpf_ecommerce_ontraport_add_transaction filter
  • Fixed PHP warnings during initial Zoho sync if there were no Accounts in Zoho
But this was updates in the last resource update, so it is the same in this resource update as well.
Thanks for the update and checking addons. Much appreciated. :love:

Thanks in advance

Hi! I came across this idea today. You could try this if you need.

This:

With:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.5

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.5 - 8/30/2021
  • Added EventON integration
  • Added support for Bento webhooks
  • Added Pay Per Post tagging with WishList Member
  • Added Login With AJAX integration (login redirects will now work with the Return After Login setting)
  • Improved - When a contact ID is recorded in the logs, it will include a link to edit that contact in the CRM
  • Improved - It's no...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.38.7

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.38.7 - 8/31/2021
  • Fixed apply tags via AJAX endpoints resulting in a 403 error since 3.38.0, with Media Tools and other addons
  • Improved logging with Drip, when an email address is changed to an address that already has a subscriber record
  • Fixed PHP warning in the admin when editing a page that has child pages
WPFusion Abandoned Cart Tracking...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock