• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
If you have purchased it, then contact the script developer directly.
I personally have a script installed, which is kindly provided here. And it works.
they never answer exactly your problems until you renew support . I already fixed some problems by myself , and main script work well now
After change wondertag themes , some urls not work or broken html . checked on console .
Untitled.png

Tell me, friends, how to translate the elements and content on this page your.site/developers

Can someone help me with this post section of wowonder, I want to remove the text #Hastag @Mention Link and Just keep the simple what's going on? text, is there any way to customize it?

1658973841979.png

Can someone help me with this post section of wowonder, I want to remove the text #Hastag @Mention Link and Just keep the simple what's going on? text, is there any way to customize it?

1658973841979.png

1 - Go to the administration area panel.
2 - Home > Languages > Manage Languages
kapry-2022-07-28-at-00-05-57.png

Choose the language to modify [Edit]
In the search engine write (Search for Keyword) write: publisher_box_placeholder
Click on the search button

1658978113813.png

Click on the edit button

Edit the text in the languages you want

1658978169035.png

save the changes

1658978284376.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Explor and audacity
1 - Go to the administration area panel.
2 - Home > Languages > Manage Languages
kapry-2022-07-28-at-00-05-57.png

Choose the language to modify [Edit]
In the search engine write (Search for Keyword) write: publisher_box_placeholder
Click on the search button

1658978113813.png

Click on the edit button

1658978169035.png

Edit the text in the languages you want

1658978284376.png
Thank you so much for your clear and detailed instruction! :giggle:

Reactions: wally_ar
When Someone registers on the website the validation email is not sent. I tried using the SMTP and Server mail Options, ON SMTP it says the credentials are wrong however everything is correct but when I switch to Server Mail and test email it says an email was sent but I don't get any registration confirmation email. How can I fix this problem?

I Turned on the developer mode and now it is showing this error on the website. How can I Fix it?
Notice: Undefined index: showlastseen in /home/sites/15b/f/f8c9a8c71c/public_html/themes/wondertag/layout/story/includes/header.phtml on line 355

Notice: Undefined variable: purchase_code in /home/sites/15b/f/f8c9a8c71c/public_html/assets/libraries/google/vendor/rize/uri-template/src/Rize/UriTemplate/Node/Node.php on line 4

When Someone registers on the website the validation email is not sent. I tried using the SMTP and Server mail Options, ON SMTP it says the credentials are wrong however everything is correct but when I switch to Server Mail and test email it says an email was sent but I don't get any registration confirmation email. How can I fix this problem?
Me too, same problem. I also tested with sendmail and the same problem occurs.

Try changing the password of the email account you're using from cPanel, It happens with me too but I simply fix it by changing the password and it works well.

Only version 2.3.6 of Wondertag works for me
I want to reinstall wowonder from scratch, with version 4.1.1

What folders should I backup and then restore?
In addition to the database.

Thank you very much

I am having an issue here not sure if any one has a fix, but when I log into my account it will freeze but log in with out telling me its logged in just stays at log in page, how ever when i refresh or click something it will go to the members stuff i need to see. It does not do this with www. before anything

Hey guys i have a weird problem when trying to load my website that is using 4.1.1 version of WoWonder, its just blank.

Anyone else?

And if yes, is there a way to fix it?

Hey guys i have a weird problem when trying to load my website that is using 4.1.1 version of WoWonder, its just blank.

Anyone else?

And if yes, is there a way to fix it?
I thought it was just me with the problem, look in your hosting files in the /sources/server .php folder, it appears that it was modified a few hours ago.

delete the line that appears or re-upload the same file.

the problem is that a few hours later the same problem happens again.

• Love
Reactions: XZNT
I thought it was just me with the problem, look in your hosting files in the /sources/server .php folder, it appears that it was modified a few hours ago.

delete the line that appears or re-upload the same file.

the problem is that a few hours later the same problem happens again.
You are correct, it works now, thanks! But we all fear the same problem, the backdoor is there somewhere. How can we prevent this in the future?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock