• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Using latest version and it is a clean install
Facing issue with Logo Change and Favicon change, changed from admin area >Design > Change Site Design.
Cleared Browser Cache with CTRL+F5

But still showing wowonder logo and favicon

Any help or suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Using latest version and it is a clean install
Facing issue with Logo Change and Favicon change, changed from admin area >Design > Change Site Design.
Cleared Browser Cache with CTRL+F5

But still showing wowonder logo and favicon

Any help or suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

are you using cloudflare?
i fixed mine by purging cloudflare cache

check also which theme you are using.
logo change only works with the default theme

Reactions: elmocando
Received this error how to fix it
- Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'striker'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

are you using cloudflare?
i fixed mine by purging cloudflare cache

check also which theme you are using.
logo change only works with the default theme
logo is not chaning even I tried it in default theme, any suggestion how to change , when I upload logo and save it after navigation from another page to again this page , logo file hides and reverse as previous settings was.

@Nabeel how you activated this Script because when I enter any key it shows me error I used ukgamer NULLED one
The script that I downloaded from here is nulled and had already key entered in box so I didn't change anything and it installed successfully even I installed it at live website، you can check it, dear download nullesld version and try to install it,

I installed here

Contact me if you need any help regarding this issue

Reactions: Striker
Here is 3.0.2 nulled and working
Enjoy

Noob here: I have downloaded the 3.0.2 package. Is only the udpates found under UPDATEGUIDE/ nulled, or is the main script under SCRIPT/ nulled, too? I am a licensed user of WoWonder, but their license restrictions don't allow me to install a second instance of WoWonder on my server for development purposes (I like to play/tinker/apply updates with my site without accidentally breaking my live site). That is why I am grateful for the nulled version of this script. Thank you your efforts! -Wes,

Last edited:
Reactions: feroguz
Noob here: I am a licensed user of WoWonder, but their license restrictions don't allow me to install a second instance of WoWonder on my server for development purposes (I like to play/tinker/apply updates with my site without accidentally breaking my live site). That is why I am grateful for the nulled version of this script. Thank you your efforts! I have one question though: When I get the updates from WoWonder to advance my script to the next version, I would like to apply it first to the nulled version for review. How do the updates apply to the nulled version? Will they still ask for the license key to continue? Or do updates themselves have to be nulled before applying? Thanks for the help! -Wes,

Yes updates have to be nulled first then you can use any code to activate the licence, I will null it as soon as the update comes out so you dont have to worry, just grab the nulled version from here and put it on your sub-domain for testing

Reactions: WesMartin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock