• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Would this be possible?

MonkeMkt

May 5, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm pretty oblivious to HTML, CSS, js and all of that kind of stuff but there was an admin template that caught my eye this happens to be the template:

"https://themeforest.net/item/metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template/4021469"

I was wondering if I can somehow install that on a subdomain and redirect users from my WordPress site to that dashboard as a client login/portal. I'm not sure if it is possible but any comments or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hello everyone, I'm pretty oblivious to HTML, CSS, js and all of that kind of stuff but there was an admin template that caught my eye this happens to be the template:

"https://themeforest.net/item/metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template/4021469"

I was wondering if I can somehow install that on a subdomain and redirect users from my WordPress site to that dashboard as a client login/portal. I'm not sure if it is possible but any comments or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
It can be done multiple ways, create an entire new admin backend for wp using api calls etc and use the template design in its native form, or you can also customize your admin dashboard to look like this. Either way it would be very time consuming and costly. My recommendation is use one of the wp admin branding solutions and change the look, easier, faster, and alot cheaper.

• Love
Reactions: MonkeMkt
It can be done multiple ways, create an entire new admin backend for wp using api calls etc and use the template design in its native form, or you can also customize your admin dashboard to look like this. Either way it would be very time consuming and costly. My recommendation is use one of the wp admin branding solutions and change the look, easier, faster, and alot cheaper.
I was thinking the same thing when I stumbled upon this resource over here on babiato

" https://babia.to/resources/wpshapere-wordpress-admin-theme.1057/ "

So, presumably, I would have to create a 'client portal' by user roles such as customize the dashboard for the 'subscriber' role which is what new wp users are automatically created as when they register. Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it! my only other question now is do you have any other recommendations for the client panel or would the plugin above be suitable?

This is the one I personally use
There are bunch of others available, depending on your use scenarios like, branda pro, white label banding, ultimate white label, cusmin etc. Like I said choose one depending on your exact needs.

There are bunch of others available, depending on your use scenarios like, branda pro, white label banding, ultimate white label, cusmin etc. Like I said choose one depending on your exact needs.
Thank you I'll be sure to check it out!!

Hey so I tested out the plugin, it looks very sleek which is great! but would you happen to know how would I redirect a user to the wp dashboard by them registering on the front end of my website? (I'm currently using ultimate member for user storage)

If ultimate member doesnt have redirection you can use manual redirection to yourdomain.com/wp-admin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock