• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System 5.3.9

No permission to download
worksuite-saas-5.2.81 Nulled Version, if ask license code ...please put any code !! Lets Enjoy New updates
did you installed it bcuz i am facing error when i open .public it show .env file missing! and when i rename env.exp to env it show 500 error can you please help

Last edited by a moderator:
did you installed it bcuz i am facing error when i open .public it show .env file missing! and when i rename env.exp to env it show 500 error can you please help
Hope You are Not technical Savvy ...

Solutions :

Note : .env and many file are hidden ....so when you extract zip you must enable show hidden files ...then you move root directory .....dont create any file from your end ...this all are there ....make sure enable show hidden file and all files must move to root directory before installation

Enjoy !!

Reactions: sahir
Hope You are Not technical Savvy ...

Solutions :

Note : .env and many file are hidden ....so when you extract zip you must enable show hidden files ...then you move root directory .....dont create any file from your end ...this all are there ....make sure enable show hidden file and all files must move to root directory before installation

Enjoy !!
hi bro
can you please recheck i still not find .env file

Getting this error when one tries to register
‘Some error occurred when inserting the data. Please try again or
‘contact support: Expected response code "250/251/252" but got code
"550", with message "550-"Your IP: 95 216.225.160 : Your domain
gmail com is not allowed in header 550 From".

Reactions: sahir
i have success with change the code
vendor/froiden/froiden to vendor/froiden
but when i try to click installation, its gone '404" error code
anybody can help please

Attachments

• 404.png
    404.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 34
Getting this error when one tries to register
‘Some error occurred when inserting the data. Please try again or
‘contact support: Expected response code "250/251/252" but got code
"550", with message "550-"Your IP: 95 216.225.160 : Your domain
gmail com is not allowed in header 550 From".
Setting your SMTP in admin

my SMTP is well set in the admin or should i adjust it it in the .env
Gmail FREE no longer support
from May 30, 2022, Google no longer supports the use of third-party apps or devices which ask you to sign in to your Google Account using only your username and password.
If you want use smtp gmail you should buy google workspace business to turn ON Less secure app access
So you can add smtp.gmail.com

Reactions: dududududu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komni
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock