• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WORKSUITE - HR, CRM and Project Management

WORKSUITE - HR, CRM and Project Management Version 5.4.1

No permission to download
Worksuite saas version in babiato has all the plugins working, not this version as far as I know.

🥺 Bro think again as I'm using in production this version.
I have tried installing plugins from this thread without any luck, it is giving an error, but saas version all the plugins work as of now. If all the plugins are working for you please post the versions you have. Thanks.

I have tried installing plugins from this thread without any luck, it is giving an error, but saas version all the plugins work as of now. If all the plugins are working for you please post the versions you have. Thanks.
the download button have my version

Reactions: ckeeper

Update Summary​

Version: 5.2.7 (Release date: 03 Feb 2023)
  • Added Bank Accounts Functionality which can be linked with invoices, payments and expenses.
  • Show lead value total on lead board
  • Duplicate Project Feature Added
  • Added Custom Fields for Contract Module
  • Added Estimate Templates
  • Added Company Logo for clients
  • Added Prefix like invoices for contracts
  • Added Reminder Option for Time Tracker in Timelog Settings

Reactions: animefr43
Hi all, i got this error after installation
"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'icb.taxes' doesn't exist (SQL: alter table `taxes` add `company_id` int unsigned null after `id`)" // database/migrations/2022_09_01_000000_add_company_id_in_all_table.php:58

Any help will be appreciated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock