• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress ultimate build

kokous

Jan 26, 2020
Hi folks.
Recently I changed my mind about using WordPress. Now I think that is mature and ready to be a great platform for everyone.
But WordPress is begging for additional plugins and hacks right before sending them to clients.

On every site, blog, the social network I can read totally different sets of plugins for my needs (I think that, it depends on who pays more).

I want to use free and paid plugins. If there is an agency license - better. If the free plugin is without any adware and spamming with premium features - that means it the best one.

What is the best SEO plugin?
What is the best white label plugin?
What is the best security plugin (malware scanner, protecting URLs, changing file structure etc)?
What is the must-have set of plugins for e-commerce?
What is the best speed up plugin and server settings?

For managing my WP installations I want to use https://mainwp.com/ (but I don't know what about nulled plugins). Probably they must be installed over wp-cli. Am I right?

Let's make (together) our best WP out-of-box installation ever.

Let me try to answer few of your questions;

What is the best security plugin (malware scanner, protecting URLs, changing file structure etc)?
Best way to protect a site is not just with plugin but at DNS level with a professional WAF solution, if the hackers reached your site already it may be too late, but if you insist on a plugin take a look at wp-cerber.

Again best to have this at the server level and cdn options, but I would highly recommend using LScache with litespeed server. No other cache plugin.

Hi @ckeeper,
wp-cerber - yeah, I agree about DNS level protection etc but mainly I want to protect my clients (and my server) from bot access and changing siteurl with spam domains, installing unwanted plugins etc. (I had that situation last night on my client-server and I spend the whole night with changing siteurl in MySQL, removing some PHP files and plugins that activated when the whole world celebrated Christmas eve.
Wp-cerber with a free plan can help?

LScache with litespeed server - ok. So already I know that only solution.

Thanks for your message!

You can find wp-cerber in the forum if you kindly search for it, I would recommend buying it if you like it. I think they are doing a great job on that software. Regarding your question about nulled plugins, just a word of caution there is always some risk, you can test them on local, but would also recommend using licensed versions for the sake of your customers. mainWP plugins can be installed from wordpress admin.

I don't think there's such a thing as an 'ultimate' WP-build. Everyone has its preferences and different websites require different solutions. Having said that, I do have a basic WP install on my localserver with 3 plug-ins I will almost always use (Disable Gutenberg, WP-Retina and SEO Framework).

But more important is the functions.php in the directory mu-plugins (must-use plugins) in which I have a set of filters and functions I want to have on each and every WordPress install.

This local WP install also has a .htaccess file with 7G Firewall rules and basic browser caching.

Hi folks.
Recently I changed my mind about using WordPress. Now I think that is mature and ready to be a great platform for everyone.
But WordPress is begging for additional plugins and hacks right before sending them to clients.

On every site, blog, the social network I can read totally different sets of plugins for my needs (I think that, it depends on who pays more).

I want to use free and paid plugins. If there is an agency license - better. If the free plugin is without any adware and spamming with premium features - that means it the best one.

What is the best SEO plugin?
What is the best white label plugin?
What is the must-have set of plugins for e-commerce?

For managing my WP installations I want to use https://mainwp.com/ (but I don't know what about nulled plugins). Probably they must be installed over wp-cli. Am I right?

Let's make (together) our best WP out-of-box installation ever.
Let me answer to the point without detailing much.

Best SEO Plugin: Use Rankmath SEO plugin (free is as good as the paid Yoast)
Best security plugin: Sucuri plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/sucuri-scanner/
Must have plugins for Wordpress installation in general: Akismet, Sucuri, WP-Sweep, Prefmatters
Best speed up plugin and server settings:
1. Try Nitro cache (100% assurance of speed). Their paid packages are very costly to be honest. You can try the free version and see the site speed changes in realtime. Otherwise, the next best option is Wp-Rocket cache plugin along with a CDN service like Stackpath or BunnyCDN.
2. Add your website to cloudflare
3. If on shared hosting, try for at least 1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 25 concurrent connection, I/O usage of 5MBps, litespeed server
Recommended is 2CPU, 2GB RAM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock