• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woomelly - Connect WooCommerce with Mercado Libre

Woomelly - Connect WooCommerce with Mercado Libre 2.6.1

No permission to download
Version 1.4.3 don't work for me.
I can not connect.
(I have 4 other stores already connected since 2022)
Any suggestion?

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-01-27 175109.png
    Captura de tela 2024-01-27 175109.png
    34 KB · Views: 12
Do not try to connect to the plugin without nulled. All connections they pass it on their server app.immagit.com.

In order to use the plugin you need to remove all these callbacks, etc. first.

I recommend you to use the previous version that has all the links and connections directly with Mercado Libre.

Do not try to connect to the plugin without nulled. All connections they pass it on their server app.immagit.com.

In order to use the plugin you need to remove all these callbacks, etc. first.

I recommend you to use the previous version that has all the links and connections directly with Mercado Libre.

Yes, my version is null, 1.4.3, it didn't work.
Do you have any other previous versions I can test?

In the history we only have version v2.5.8.6 and 2.6.1, how can I get an older null version?
The version 1.4.3 is not nulled. Try the previous one, it's here in the chat, the creator of the resource in babiato hasn't bothered to update it properly in the tabs.

In the history we only have version v2.5.8.6 and 2.6.1, how can I get an older null version?
Can you send me any nulls prior to 1.4.3?

Yes, my version is null, 1.4.3, it didn't work.
Do you have any other previous versions I can test?
To solve your problem you must enter the Mercado Libre account and delete the app you have created and create a new app and try to connect again.

My problem is that I do connect, but when I update the plugin via ftp it gives me an error

To solve your problem you must enter the Mercado Libre account and delete the app you have created and create a new app and try to connect again.

My problem is that I do connect, but when I update the plugin via ftp it gives me an error

It worked!!

Thanks @jllg I deleted my app on Mercado Livre and created a new one.

To ensure the process, I deleted the plugin from my wordpress and installed it again, then I did the connection process.

I used this version of the plugin:
UPDATE:

Apparently if you install this version first (I did and it worked) and do the steps by adding a location as indicated by the plugin in Mercado Libre the plugin connects. Then you can upgrade to the latest version and the plugin will still connect.

That's why I recommend to whoever started the tread to also put this version for download to make the null.

@Babak @kxosito

Thank you all!! ❤️❤️

Reactions: sebastiahn
Hello Babiatos. Do I have to buy from the woomelly website to get an account and be able to connect it to my store?

1. Instll 1.4.3
2. Conect
3. Update la versión plugin.
Hi CAUTION, only do this with the ones we post here that say NULLED.

The other untouched plugins pass all the information through Woomelly servers, which is extremely dangerous, they can if they want to pause all your products or just delete them without your permission.

Hi CAUTION, only do this with the ones we post here that say NULLED.

The other untouched plugins pass all the information through Woomelly servers, which is extremely dangerous, they can if they want to pause all your products or just delete them without your permission.
thanks you

Woomelly 2.9.4.2 NULLED, Not callbacks (No tested yet)
Hey Seb, I have a question, it is that with no version can I see the size guide in the product detail, not even when I have already assigned the connection template.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock