• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator By SkyVerge

WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator By SkyVerge v3.23.2

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
*** WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Changelog ***

2021.09.13 - version 3.20.0
* Fix - Address some floating point math issues by using BigNumber.js and Brick\Math libraries

Attachments

• woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator-v3.20.0.zip
    382.2 KB · Views: 15
Careful folks -- make a backup! WC's latest version introduced a new bug (only breaks the product pages that use measurement functionality). I had to revert to the previous release to fix the problem.
PHP:
2021-09-16T01:15:57+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught SkyVerge\Math\Exception\RoundingNecessaryException: Rounding is necessary to represent the result of the operation at this scale. in woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/Exception/RoundingNecessaryException.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/Internal/Calculator.php(305): SkyVerge\Math\Exception\RoundingNecessaryException::roundingNecessary()
#1 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/BigDecimal.php(247): SkyVerge\Math\Internal\Calculator->divRound('108', '144', 0)
#2 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/src/class-wc-price-calculator-measurement.php(319): SkyVerge\Math\BigDecimal->dividedBy(Object(SkyVerge\Math\BigDecimal))
#3 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculat in woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/Exception/RoundingNecessaryException.php on line 15

Reactions: Atsekabe
Careful folks -- make a backup! WC's latest version introduced a new bug (only breaks the product pages that use measurement functionality). I had to revert to the previous release to fix the problem.
PHP:
2021-09-16T01:15:57+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught SkyVerge\Math\Exception\RoundingNecessaryException: Rounding is necessary to represent the result of the operation at this scale. in woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/Exception/RoundingNecessaryException.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/Internal/Calculator.php(305): SkyVerge\Math\Exception\RoundingNecessaryException::roundingNecessary()
#1 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/BigDecimal.php(247): SkyVerge\Math\Internal\Calculator->divRound('108', '144', 0)
#2 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/src/class-wc-price-calculator-measurement.php(319): SkyVerge\Math\BigDecimal->dividedBy(Object(SkyVerge\Math\BigDecimal))
#3 woocommerce-measurement-price-calculat in woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator/vendor/skyverge/math/src/Exception/RoundingNecessaryException.php on line 15
Interesting.
We have a customer selling fabrics by the length and another one selling fluids by volume. Neither has had any problems with the new version.
What measuring parameters are you using? How did that error happen?

Interesting.
We have a customer selling fabrics by the length and another one selling fluids by volume. Neither has had any problems with the new version.
What measuring parameters are you using? How did that error happen?
Area LxW is what I normally use, and I received the generic "fatal WP error" when accessing those product pages after updating to the latest version. So I tried switching to a few other options, like Dimensions and Area. Those didn't work either (no fatal errors, but instead it broke the theme - Impreza in case you're wondering). Worth mentioning that I do have a lot of other plugins installed like dynamic pricing, so the conflict could be somewhere else... I just didn't see any other errors than the one mentioned in the WC status logs, related to this plugin (as per my previous post).

I'll try to dig in this weekend and see if I can debug some things. :)

Reactions: Atsekabe
Area LxW is what I normally use, and I received the generic "fatal WP error" when accessing those product pages after updating to the latest version. So I tried switching to a few other options, like Dimensions and Area. Those didn't work either (no fatal errors, but instead it broke the theme - Impreza in case you're wondering). Worth mentioning that I do have a lot of other plugins installed like dynamic pricing, so the conflict could be somewhere else... I just didn't see any other errors than the one mentioned in the WC status logs, related to this plugin (as per my previous post).

I'll try to dig in this weekend and see if I can debug some things. :)

Have you tried to rollback?

Hi,

Please update this plugin to 3.20.1 for solved this two issues
Measurement Price Calculator:
* Fix - Address some PHP notices when handling measurement products without pricing rules in newer PHP versions
* Fix - Address an issue where a "rounding necessary" error occurs when adding a product to cart under certain configurations
thank you

Reactions: Alibaba66
*** WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Changelog ***

2021.09.23 - version 3.20.1
* Fix - Address some PHP notices when handling measurement products without pricing rules in newer PHP versions
* Fix - Address an issue where a "rounding necessary" error occurs when adding a product to cart under certain configurations

Attachments

• woocommerce-measurement-price-calculator-v3.20.1.zip
    382.4 KB · Views: 434
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and Alibaba66
Babak updated WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator v3.20.1

Download WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator v3.20.1 Nulled Free
2021.09.23 - v3.20.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Alibaba66
Hi

Thanks for such a nice plugin with full of functionality in it. This plugin has the ability to set formula based pricing in your store. There is one limitation I must say in this plugin that each variation have just one ranges table. But what if we need different pricing ranges for another variation. I purchased this from WooCommerce with 129$ annually billed. But my client was not satisfied, he needs a plugin for variation and each variation have its own pricing table. He sends me the link of this plugin WooCommerce Variable Pricing Plugin from codecanyon and it does have separate tables for every variation and also all measurement units every need.

Thanks for the nice discussion I respect and honestly I love the other plugin but this solved my issues.

Regards
Wolfez

Hi guys,
If you're looking for a WooCommerce plugin that manages your products' prices automatically, then this product is very useful for you. No need to set prices of your products manually when you have "Woocommerce measurement Formula Based Calculator" not set your prices and let this plugin change them. There is no hassle with setting each variation price on a single table. Still you can add your Pricing Ranges for every variation you have in your Variable Product. The plugin works with both simple and variable product, All in one measurement pricing with each measurement unit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock