• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme

Wolmart | Multi-Vendor Marketplace WooCommerce Theme v1.7.8

No permission to download
If possible someone who have the latest version of this theme please?

Thanks. Is this untouched? because before the forum went down, someone shared the latest version of this theme pretending the theme was nulled and after i was testing it , he tried tried to hack the website because the theme was backdoored. For this i wanted an untouched version.

Reactions: ewisgroup
Dear I am not pretty sure about it .. I did not test it , and to be straight forward and truly saying I got if from another sources , so you can test it yourself.

Reactions: AnormaL
Wolmart 1.1.7 nulled

Attachments

• wolmart.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 284
  • wolmart-core.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 249
  • Love
Reactions: AnormaL
Wolmart 1.1.7 nulled
Unfortunately for me it didn't work, it seems that due to the recent update it loses the connection with the developer's server in the core, when the core visualizes the new version, it blocks the previous one, in the theme panel it appears activated but the core does not work or update, if someone solved it help me thanks

All need for this theme is the the latest version of dummy demo datas so we can import them manually. If anyone have them share here please. (Not the old demo data)

i have the latest version and i have a license. we need a good nulling master to null it, i wont share the untouched version if someone cant null it.

Reactions: tornavida
Hacked theme author server

Attachments

• wolmart.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 71
  • wolmart_1.1.3.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 48
  • wolmart_1.1.2_10_29.zip
    5 MB · Views: 40
  • wolmart_1.1.2_10_7.zip
    5 MB · Views: 29
  • wolmart_1.1.2_10_3.zip
    5 MB · Views: 29
Plugins

Attachments

• wolmart-core.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • wolmart-core_1.1.1.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • wolmart-core_1.1.0.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • js_composer.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 34
demos

Attachments

• demo-7.zip
    119.9 KB · Views: 48
  • demo-6.zip
    98.9 KB · Views: 40
  • demo-5.zip
    110.4 KB · Views: 47
  • demo-8.zip
    97.4 KB · Views: 41
  • demo-9.zip
    99.9 KB · Views: 43
  • rtl-demo-1.zip
    119.5 KB · Views: 42
  • wpb-demo-1.zip
    93.3 KB · Views: 69
  • wpb-demo-2.zip
    106 KB · Views: 46
  • wpb-demo-3.zip
    98 KB · Views: 48
  • wpb-demo-4.zip
    84.3 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: 666 and tornavida
Api files for starting nulling :)
<?php

defined( 'D_THEMES_WORDPRESS_API' ) || die;

define( 'WOLMART_API_URL', 'https://d-themes.com/wordpress/wolmart/dummy/api/wolmart_api' );

define( 'WOLMART_ADMIN_API_URL', 'https://d-themes.com/wordpress/wolmart/dummy/api/wolmart_admin_api' );

// Database

$servername = isset( $servername ) ? $servername : 'localhost';

$dbname = isset( $dbname ) ? $dbname : 'dthemes_ww_api';

$wpdbname = 'dthemes_ww_10';

$username = 'dthemes_molla';

$password = 'dkdlfltm2020';

Attachments

• api.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 172
Api files for starting nulling :)
<?php

defined( 'D_THEMES_WORDPRESS_API' ) || die;

define( 'WOLMART_API_URL', 'https://d-themes.com/wordpress/wolmart/dummy/api/wolmart_api' );

define( 'WOLMART_ADMIN_API_URL', 'https://d-themes.com/wordpress/wolmart/dummy/api/wolmart_admin_api' );

// Database

$servername = isset( $servername ) ? $servername : 'localhost';

$dbname = isset( $dbname ) ? $dbname : 'dthemes_ww_api';

$wpdbname = 'dthemes_ww_10';

$username = 'dthemes_molla';

$password = 'dkdlfltm2020';
i love you :D

Reactions: czv
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock