• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
If it has worked, just ignore it and keep moving. Otherwise let us know.

Where am I going wrong? After successfully doing everything and when I am on a page that says "Configure WHMCS" I clicked on the "go to the admin area now" button, I am getting this error: http://prntscr.com/1ib26uh

BTW, I deleted the Install.php folder and set the cronjob as per the instructions in the official setup video. Should I do that here as well or is that one causing the issue?

If I remember correctly, you have to delete the install folder and I don't think it is install.php Have you deleted any .php files? Just remove everything and reinstall.

If I remember correctly, you have to delete the install folder and I don't think it is install.php Have you deleted any .php files? Just remove everything and reinstall.
No, no. My bad. I deleted the folder, not the PHP file. Did it again and still get the same issue.

Let me try one more time.

Check your SSL certificate once. If you have hosted WHMCS on a subdomain, delete the subdomain in cPanel and recreate it. Most of the time, this solves the problem. Also check the PHP.INI values, increase the memory limit and PHP Execution time etc., As I have installed the same version, I am pretty sure there are no issues with the software. Let me know if this works, else take someone's help.

Reactions: vfollow
Check your SSL certificate once. If you have hosted WHMCS on a subdomain, delete the subdomain in cPanel and recreate it. Most of the time, this solves the problem. Also check the PHP.INI values, increase the memory limit and PHP Execution time etc., As I have installed the same version, I am pretty sure there are no issues with the software. Let me know if this works, else take someone's help.
Okay, it worked after changing PHP version from 74. to 7.3. So, can I change the details like company name, email, etc.? Or, should I leave it as they are?

Reactions: markmillar2k
i test the 8.2.1 version on php 7.3 and i keep getting error 403 when editing general setting. do anyone know how to fix this error

i installed 8.2.1, using Namesilo for domain register. Cn't accept register, cnt update name server via client panel.

please help me all are configured this is the only issue as of now.

Attachments

• Nameserver update issue.png
    Nameserver update issue.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 15
  • WHMCS - Module Queue.png
    WHMCS - Module Queue.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Domain Register Accept issue.png
    Domain Register Accept issue.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 15
i installed 8.2.1, using Namesilo for domain register. Cn't accept register, cnt update name server via client panel.

please help me all are configured this is the only issue as of now.
This shows that the WHM owner has restricted changing the nameserver or your API key is set with wrong permissions. You have to contact your hosting provider and see if they allow white listing.

Reactions: rocketraja
This shows that the WHM owner has restricted changing the nameserver or your API key is set with wrong permissions. You have to contact your hosting provider and see if they allow white listing.
Thanks, The port has been blocked by my provider, now its open and working fine Thanks for the support

Reactions: markmillar2k
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock