• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Whatsapp Business Sender - Ultimate way to send Bulk msg to business 🔥

aish85

Jan 4, 2020
Whatsapp Business Sender - Ultimate way to send Bulk msg to business 🔥

• Get Whatsapp Bulk Sender for your business
  • Send Unlimited Bulk Messages to your User
  • Create Unlimited Profiles for sending Msg
  • One time Purchase - One year Free
  • Regular update till One year available

Price:
    INR 400 or $6 😍
    Validity: 1 Year 🔥
    Payment via Gpay/UPI/PayPal

Note: Updates are provided for 1 year but it might take some time in case if Major update is there.

Works with windows 10 or 11 only.

Let me know if anyone is interested 😍. Just send me a private message or reply below, and I will send you the payment link. 🔥. Within the 24 hours of payment software will be delivered or else you will get refund and software also free 😍.

Will Also help in setup via AnyDesk If not able to do it on your own by scheduling meeting.

Also we are not responsible for Whatsapp Number Getting Ban but you can avoid by following some below rules.

Things to avoid for Whatsapp Number Getting Ban.

USING NEW NUMBER FOR BULK MESSAGING:
    Jumping ship with new numbers for bulk messages? Are you using new numbers to send bulk WhatsApp messages, Well, WhatsApp doesn’t appreciate you switching numbers just to become the bulk message boss.

COPY PASTE SAME MESSAGES TO EVERYONE:
    Repeating the same messages to everyone on your list? WhatsApp isn’t a fan of your copy-paste extravaganza.

NOT KEEPING TIME GAPS:
    Skipping time gaps between messages? WhatsApp hints that patience paves the path to engaging conversations. If you don’t keep a time gap between your subsequent messages, don’t worry WhatsApp’s suggesting you take a breather.

BEING BLOCKED MULTIPLE TIMES:
    Sending without asking? Consent is the magic word for WhatsApp – no consent, no go. WhatsApp’s reminding us that ask for a digital handshake.

BLASTING MESSAGES TO ALL CONTACT AT ONCE:
    People using bulk messaging software must have a lot of contacts to share their messages with. WhatsApp thinks your bulk messages are like a surprise party no one asked for.

Using Variable feature:
    With the use of variable feature whatsapp generates unique keys for every messgae reducing the chance of getting Ban.

Last edited:
i am using it on a win 2019 cloud server because it recognizes as a virus, but i don't care, because on that cloud i need only to send whatsapp messages. the developer told me that it's caused by signatures and certificates...
it's a very good solution if used with pauses between each message, using variables and regex.
i've actually sent about 6000 messages with photo and pdf attached.
the seller is really at your service and the price is good.
nice deal,thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccc123123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock