• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

what are the Best Way to make Money with Google Adsense?

well if you ask me... on past i using adsense as a "main ads" on my safelink sites...
so the method is to make other's people use it....
because alot of people using our own safelink and i had dynamic generated shortlink which is "merge" between adlinkfly and soralink... we can make up to 100k-300k IDR per day (or around 10-15$)

and some weekend we can generate much more than that....
even if you see this is "still small" but if you compared to using "other" safelink
we generate few times higher

because the source of the money is from
1. Adsense (cpm is good)
2. Popup (yeah you can add this) on every "verification" page, which not visible on normal users on past....

if you like my concept maybe you can copy it, it's okay
my sites linknih.com > nesiaku.my.id

if you generate the link... the shortlink will be refresh everytime you hit that... and it's automatic... so it's near impossible for anyone to bypass it
well i already know this method , my friend was saying to start this business but his accout got banned and he was using WP safelink. i dont know why his adsense got banned

well i already know this method , my friend was saying to start this business but his accout got banned and he was using WP safelink. i dont know why his adsense got banned
don't use known or public "method"
the google can easily scan and found that things....
you can ask them on forum wpsafelink is known things nowdays....

that's why you need some tweak to make it possible....
example on wp safelink if i not wrong there's a feature to hit 2x and you will surely hit the ads on second hit...

meanwhile... on soralink you had "scroll system"
which you make the visitor to scroll until bottom page of your page...
then wait few second to get it ready....

if you know the basic... this is will make google think the sites had realible source of visitor and that visitor will be seen as normal visitor.
if you just use the simple "MONEY MILKING" method... you will get ban surely.... that's why it's important to use the head and brain at the same time lol

Reactions: AAPD Studio
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (2).jpg

using Google Ads for my AdSense moneysites.

i am Indonesian, payment on Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
for last July payment IDR 281,115,814 approx USD $ 18,494.89

running on 10 campaigns of Google Ads i spend the budget ± IDR 25,000,000 equal to USD $ 1,400 a month
Bro you used google ads to bring traffic to your website? How to generated money from it?

running on 10 campaigns of Google Ads i spend the budget ± IDR 25,000,000 equal to USD $ 1,400 a month
nice bro

nothing best way here, the all reply u will action till u learn, till u found it alone, the best way is learn from mistake, fyi i have 70 gmail acc banned adsense and i have proof, so i tell u this

13x! That's a nice ROI. Well done!

What industry or niche is your site based on, if you don't mind me asking?

Just a thought: couldn't you have used social media, or have you subsequently leveraged social media after pulling such traffic? By the way, what was your July traffic or your average monthly traffic?

i have seen many people earning with adsense is more than 50-100$ per day but how ?

Dont say Make Blog or something , because we are in 2023 , people shifted to instagram , youtube . and some intresting , no body like to ready....

List Some Solid Methods ....
easy answer .... make a website thad is worth getting the attention of a specific community, and then display theim ads!

amazing!

13x! That's a nice ROI. Well done!

What industry or niche is your site based on, if you don't mind me asking?

Just a thought: couldn't you have used social media, or have you subsequently leveraged social media after pulling such traffic? By the way, what was your July traffic or your average monthly traffic?
i run only two websites focused on education niches, especially US education,
another site a review website SAAS software like CRM.

no, I never use social media platforms both free or paid like Facebook, twitter or whatever it was. it sucks.
i made arbitrage on Google Ads and only.

no, I never use social media platforms both free or paid like Facebook, twitter or whatever it was. it sucks.
Awesome Bro..Teach Me How..Please

Thank you so much for sharing, and I'm sorry for responding late.

I'm also using the opportunity to apologize to any other person out there on the platform who responded helpfully to my questions in the past, but I never got back to thank them because "life issues" distracted me. I hope I'll find such posts to thank them.

Coincidentally, I am also interested in building an education-related website, but I'm in a Catch-22 situation where I need to find some steady income to offset monthly basic living expenses so I can focus on building my business. However, doing that distracts from building the business.

I believe I'll get there; I have to be resolute. I hope I can reach out to you later to clarify anything if it isn't too much of a bother.

Thank you again!

Will using AI content hurt the site and the future use of AdSense? What's your take?
i do not recommended AI for any reason content post,
if so you do AI then it is only available for images not for text content.

learn this carefully.
Thank you so much for sharing, and I'm sorry for responding late.

I'm also using the opportunity to apologize to any other person out there on the platform who responded helpfully to my questions in the past, but I never got back to thank them because "life issues" distracted me. I hope I'll find such posts to thank them.

Coincidentally, I am also interested in building an education-related website, but I'm in a Catch-22 situation where I need to find some steady income to offset monthly basic living expenses so I can focus on building my business. However, doing that distracts from building the business.

I believe I'll get there; I have to be resolute. I hope I can reach out to you later to clarify anything if it isn't too much of a bother.

Thank you again!
why do you so narrowly?
making money with money.

use some money for your AdSense sites, do it over and over again.
then you should be able to allocate the result to other business.

i don't event think that you (and me, absolutely) can survive for 100% laying down your life, your income on AdSense (for example). measure your abilities (me too).

i earn a lot on the net since i decided that my life would be from the internet (it was start at 2006),

i mean, since i was build my online journey, i don't rely 100% on AdSense, CB, CJ, Agoda, MarketHealth, Affiliate, CPA or whatever it was. (thank Digital Point)

but i used some of the proceeds to build my digital business, i built my self company start from selling website design for local businesses, selling digital agencies for advertisiment, connecting people to another digital resource (on locals) and many more.

today, AdSense is just my lunch.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock