• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebViewGold for iOS - WebView URL/HTML to iOS app + Push, URL Handling, APIs

WebViewGold for iOS - WebView URL/HTML to iOS app + Push, URL Handling, APIs v13.6

No permission to download
Hi @wonraywildsparks Please do you know how to add Tabs in the app?

Thanks in advance

There's a feature in the app that will turn any links called by top.location.href javascript function into an additional tab. But I don't know if this is enabled by default. You should check the documentation. There's a link to it in the zip file.

Otherwise, tabs are not natively supported by the app. So, in order to add it, code customization is needed. Then, I think you will need professional help for that.

No purchase code is needed. Just setup the app as you normally do. I'll record a video to show you guys.

All the code changed to null the script is commented. Just search for "STEP" in the source code. You will find comments like STEP 1 and STEP 2.
Hi, can you be more specific? What is the file to be modified to make it nulled? Do you have 9.7 nulled? Thanks in advance

Nulled version:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
No need to make it difficult for people my friend, to null this mobile app please go to => WebViewController in the app folder and search for => l

let
default0 = "aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2Vidmlld2dvbGQuY29tL3ZlcmlmeS1hcGkvP2NvZGVjYW55b25fYXBwX3RlbXBsYXRlX3B1cmNoYXNlX2NvZGU9"
then replace it with =>

let default0 = ""

So what we did here we removed the URL of the api it's encrypted in Base64 so by doing this you removed the license check

Have fun.

Reactions: yokhix
No need to make it difficult for people my friend, to null this mobile app please go to => WebViewController in the app folder and search for => l

let
default0 = "aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2Vidmlld2dvbGQuY29tL3ZlcmlmeS1hcGkvP2NvZGVjYW55b25fYXBwX3RlbXBsYXRlX3B1cmNoYXNlX2NvZGU9"
then replace it with =>

let default0 = ""

So what we did here we removed the URL of the api it's encrypted in Base64 so by doing this you removed the license check

Have fun.
There are some other callbacks. And what I actually do is remove all functions that call the licensing server. But if you download any of my nulled files, you'll find comments and notes on what I did on the code. Just search it and you can reproduce it in the next versions.

There are some other callbacks. And what I actually do is remove all functions that call the licensing server. But if you download any of my nulled files, you'll find comments and notes on what I did on the code. Just search it and you can reproduce it in the next versions.
No need to remove them all one line can make everything disfunction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock