• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vultr VPS For WHMCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
done please update it again and fix dl link

is ther any way to restore the mesages betwen me and my friends ?? and i will try to reupload and update all the modules again
and how i can restore my scors i cant download many tings now??🥲😥😥

Reactions: Morehere
is ther any way to restore the mesages betwen me and my friends ?? and i will try to reupload and update all the modules again
there is no way bro

Reactions: Morehere
I too lost and all members had same loss. Please let's start from base. This time you will gain more as before.

Reactions: dertlemez
Can't download. This error is showing:
This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

If you have your unique resources you don't need to ask how you can get the score, your resources will automatically make you eligible to download the things here, so just keep uploading, commenting and posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock