• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Voxel - WordPress Theme & Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.

MO737

Trusted Uploader
Feb 5, 2021
🌍
cutt.ly
Theme Name : Voxel WordPress Theme
Encoded with ioncube: yes/no (no idea)
Download link : DOWNLOAD
Required additional plugin : No
Restrictions : License Key

Theme Website: Voxel

Introduction

Voxel allows you to build smart, dynamic, complex functionality WordPress sites from the ground up with no coding involved.

Proof of Licence

@Babak

Theme Name : Voxel WordPress Theme
Encoded with ioncube: yes/no (no idea)
Download link : DOWNLOAD
Required additional plugin : No
Restrictions : License Key

Theme Website: Voxel

Introduction

Voxel allows you to build smart, dynamic, complex functionality WordPress sites from the ground up with no coding involved.

Proof of Licence

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
@Babak

Try this at end of post, works for me with any licence key.

Once activated and you go back to onboarding option it will say your used licence key, mine was simply activated as this.

Untitled.png

Don't bother trying demo as not able to download fully as not legit licence and url, will need somebody to download demo instead.

Untitled1.png

However, rest works fine and shows on WordPress.

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
Voxel v0.9.6 - beta.11 is here. UNTOUCHED!

P.S.:
Working hard these days. After holiday, got tons of work to do and right now I'm on a business trip. Trying to do my best and update the resources I've own as soon as possible. Gonna be back in 9 days and later I will open a dedicated resource page for Voxel. Till than, cya and keep rockin' 👋 🤘

Attachments

• voxel-0.9.6-beta.11.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 57
Voxel v0.9.6 - beta.11 is here. UNTOUCHED!

P.S.:
Working hard these days. After holiday, got tons of work to do and right now I'm on a business trip. Trying to do my best and update the resources I've own as soon as possible. Gonna be back in 9 days and later I will open a dedicated resource page for Voxel. Till than, cya and keep rockin' 👋 🤘
how we can downloand demo content ?

Is it possible to integrate woocommerce with this? I mean utilize woocommerce for special designs.
E.g Design a woocommerce product page, archive page and so on.

Is it possible to integrate woocommerce with this? I mean utilize woocommerce for special designs.
E.g Design a woocommerce product page, archive page and so on.
No Albion & Arian hate woocommerce thats why they created Voxel as Mylisting was using woocommerce for listing payments and it was getting harder for there buyers to create a directory with 10K, 50K or 100K+ listings.

A directory listings site using woocommerce is very costly to scale & maintain too much resources needed.

Woocommerce has to keep backwards compatibility as they update so it doesn't breaks peoples website with so many plugins built around it's ecosystem.

And then there is postmeta table that constantly grows with every action performed in wordpress & woo.

Edit: But you can still use it just like a regular woocommerce store, just custom features related to voxel post types will not be available.

No Albion & Arian hate woocommerce thats why they created Voxel as Mylisting was using woocommerce for listing payments and it was getting harder for there buyers to create a directory with 10K, 50K or 100K+ listings.

A directory listings site using woocommerce is very costly to scale & maintain too much resources needed.

Woocommerce has to keep backwards compatibility as they update so it doesn't breaks peoples website with so many plugins built around it's ecosystem.

And then there is postmeta table that constantly grows with every action performed in wordpress & woo.

Edit: But you can still use it just like a regular woocommerce store, just custom features related to voxel post types will not be available.
Okay. Makes sense. Thanks!
I want to use it for a tour booking website. And would need something like a variations displayed in a tabular format on each tour page.

Just like on https://www.raynatours.com/tourlist.aspx when you click on a tour's Select button.

I had no idea about this Woocommerce issue. What would be the best option to it for an ecommerce?

I had no idea about this Woocommerce issue. What would be the best option to it for an ecommerce?
For WordPress based sites woocommerce is still the best because it has so many payment gateway integrations and plugins.

For ecommerce generally it varies with your own choice there are options of SaaS like shopify to self hosted options like Saleor for headless API based systems or PHP based ecommerce scripts eg. Magento, Prestashop, Opencart, Craft Commerce etc.

Okay. Makes sense. Thanks!
I want to use it for a tour booking website. And would need something like a variations displayed in a tabular format on each tour page.

Just like on https://www.raynatours.com/tourlist.aspx when you click on a tour's Select button.
That website is custom built with ASP.net

If you want to create a tour & travel specific website using wordpress then you can checkout TravelTour theme and Tour Master plugin on codecanyon they offer optional compatibility with woocommerce but also have inbuilt payment integration.

Refer below links I am in no way affiliated with them ;)

Code:
https://themeforest.net/item/travel-tour-travel-tour-management-system-wordpress-theme/19423474/

https://demo.goodlayers.com/traveltour/homepages/main5/search-tours/

https://codecanyon.net/item/tour-master-tour-booking-travel-wordpress-plugin/20539780/

https://codecanyon.net/item/booking-core-ultimate-booking-system/24043972/

Just saw you already have Travel tour theme, let me know why you didn't prefer to use that.

Just saw you already have Travel tour theme, let me know why you didn't prefer to use that.
Check my message above again.

I'm looking for a way to achieve the gallery on the Voxel stay demo and also achieve that variation table for the tour on the website I shared. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock