• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VidMov - Video WordPress Theme By BeeTeam368

VidMov - Video WordPress Theme By BeeTeam368 v2.2.0

No permission to download

etailnepal

Oct 14, 2022
mr.tiendatdinh submitted a new resource:

VidMov - Video WordPress Theme - Original version 1.7.0 was purchased and downloaded by me from themeforest.

Original version 1.7.0. It has not been disabled. This is the interface I use for a music website and then don't use it, personally, it's quite good to make a member website selling video products.

Read more about this resource...

Your Resource Approved
Thanks
Thank you for the reminder.

Is uploading disabled versions mandatory? I have no experience in disabling, the original version source code I share for reference only or for those who need it.
Wish you a good day,
Many thanks!

Thank you for the reminder.

Is uploading disabled versions mandatory? I have no experience in disabling, the original version source code I share for reference only or for those who need it.
Wish you a good day,
Many thanks!
SRY i cant undrestand this part " Is uploading disabled versions mandatory "

Reactions: mr.t2d
Today, i success bypass active 1665848518080.png

Edit: wp-content\plugins\beeteam368-extensions-pro\inc\sample-data\sample-data.php with below:
Code:
https://controlc.com/949d77c8

Sorry, cloudflare blocked when i add code directly

@Babak can you help me edit?
change vidmov.test with your domain

Attachments

• 1665848676049.png
    1665848676049.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: shizuku and mr.t2d
Cảm ơn người Việt Nam thân yêu!
Thank you dear Vietnamese!

Edit: wp-content\plugins\beeteam368-extensions-pro\inc\sample-data\sample-data.php with below:
Code:

I don't think I'll meet a lot of Vietnamese brothers here. Thanks for your sharing.

Reactions: xinhnhatvn

Code:

how do i do that? please help

how do i do that? please help
After uploading the theme and active, it will ask you to install some plugins. After installing the plugin, go to the link above and follow the instructions of olalavui.

i haven't tested this but i looked at olalavui's code and noticed some lines about copyright activation were omitted.

After uploading the theme and active, it will ask you to install some plugins. After installing the plugin, go to the link above and follow the instructions of olalavui.

i haven't tested this but i looked at olalavui's code and noticed some lines about copyright activation were omitted.
it doesnt show the instructions of olalavui.

oh ok, and then i follow the instructions?
yes, you can copy olalavui's code to the file as instructed or compare the 2 files yourself to see what code it changed (recommended). good luck.

yes, you can copy olalavui's code to the file as instructed or compare the 2 files yourself to see what code it changed (recommended). good luck.
it doesn't seem to work

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 2.40.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 2.40.13 PM.png
    254 KB · Views: 21
it doesn't seem to work
did you replace the code in plugins and change the test domain? I will check again and there will be activation instructions if successful, I am online by phone right now and can't do it yet.

yes i changed my domain but i think it's because my domain is this: dev-voltube.pantheonsite.io

Ồ, tôi đã tìm ra nguyên nhân. Bạn tôi Olalavui đã bỏ qua mã xác nhận khi chia sẻ hướng dẫn. Vui lòng cuộn xuống dưới cùng của mã và chỉnh sửa nó như hình dưới đây. Nó sẽ thành công.
can you send it by text?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tryghuiirrf
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock