• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VCard SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder SaaS - Laravel VCard Saas

VCard SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder SaaS - Laravel VCard Saas v8.8.0 (19-04)

No permission to download
Hello All,

NEW UPDATE This morning kicked in -

Below Download Link - UNTOUCHED v8.6.0

Enjoy new Options 😍❤️ New Template with Options that users can Custom Colors on Template - Awesome

Enjoy Boys & Girls 👌😎👍

will wait 4 a week before updating, as the author is very notorious for updating the app silently
4 weeks? Why Bro? - Im getting notifications on my Themeforest account when a new update is uploaded and if im online Im sharing New Updates on the Forum - I hope im not doing anything wrong. 🙌👌🪄

4 weeks? Why Bro? - Im getting notifications on my Themeforest account when a new update is uploaded and if im online Im sharing New Updates on the Forum - I hope im not doing anything wrong. 🙌👌🪄
Lol.... I said 4 a week...
Meaning after 1 week... As the author updates the script silently.. And you won't get any notification for the same.

Reactions: gornosik
"Lol yeah, sorry, bro, I got this wrong for the 1st time 😎😁. Overall, my opinion regarding the vCards Authors Development Process is awesome so far when it comes to the backend and user experience functionality, and new features that the team is implementing, adding new options, templates, and e-commerce modules, and all se** multimedia functionality. Fingers crossed, this will be ongoing creativity looked after software. If you compare it to others available on the market, Infy Cards are the best so far when it comes to proactive change logs. Overall license price, step by step, I would say it will become a very professional powerful platform expressing a unique look of templates design now with a custom color option added. Soon, I hope, with the options and more multimedia configurations will come. For example, that would allow import your own project design, create your own templates, not to mention AI technology support and so on digital goodies ❤️🪄.

Personally, I'm happy so far. So good as one of the new customers and new project developers who are also, like everyone else in this world, trying to become somehow productive, recognized, and useful for all communities like BABIATO is today for all of us. Amazing forum with amazing traffic input from community. So well managed by the admin BABAK. His all input overall community culture is a gold star 💫❤️😍. Powered by people for people with the duty of care. All the support from the community is amazing, powerful, beneficial network and free with powered by kindness donations opportunities. Additionally, allow monetize if you wish to make income from your digital goodies. Not stopping anyone, not limiting anyone but allowing expression. Here you can feel the power of the internet, a wide open network 🎯 that gives and teaches ❤️. And this is how it should be everywhere, BABIATO network family where every user is valued, not just another number left alone.

I'm pointing here fucking network a smart danger mafia called META where all users are just the numbers dumped like a piece of sh**, locked and limited in one box. Facebook or Instagram blinding users with standard and boring today options like giving a like or a comment if you are a se** lady. Hahaha mafia that shrinking you, charging money grabbing users calling themselves business-oriented smart advertising money grabbing scumbags with benefits giving users only a hope from their paid adverts and post views that maybe your video reached 100,000 users but actually with 10 who reacted and clicked to visit your page, limited to kilometre, location and so on, limiting internet reach, but people are blinded for some reasons all world and traffic fucked off to META, a UFO orientated rusty platform for people made by smart idiots implemented messengers, WhatsApp, live smart video calls and smart fu** YOU when you need help in very nasty situations, and majority of us digital developers are most common group attacked by funny hobby clowns hackers advanced phishing attacks stealing 20 years old our digital homes, business data, memories all personal input and smart network offers you a smart KISS MY ASS we no speak americano UFO customer service - NO HUMANS. Ginger CEO forgotten element created a big chaotic security gap not to mention allows anyone to take piss on their brand allows anyone to create fake META profiles, META emails, run fake sales not having terms in place securing buyers and sellers for example marketplace scams, cryptocurrency fake adverts for example TeslaX scams and all the story about Elon. This should be filtered, and somehow big players surnames should be protected but nope anyone can create Elon Musk giving away cash fake accounts groups and running scams in META world and all global law terms and conditions are absolutely fine with all muppet shows that are going there, where others would be just fined, jailed, ruined and network disabled offline forever or until the problem is fixed, but not META smart mafia sh** all over the network. Realizing now it's time to run ID checks, etc. In my opinion, cybersecurity and law enforcement shall give a Mr. Ginger a STOP by asking him to log in to his SMART ADMIN PANEL, LOG OUT EVERY SINGLE fucker, and log back in but with face recognition or ID check if you wish to run sales on marketplace or if you're creating a business profile or page to give people peace of mind, buyer's sellers protection like, for example, eBay have in place, but no one gives a fu**, who cares we are only numbers there. UFO network run by Ginger Clown Mr. X overpaid individual licking ass in video marketing platforms by becoming META business partners again away from being beneficial for the users zero duty of care 😎🪄✅."

Reactions: adrespi22
Find detailed release notes of each version below for InfyVCards-SaaS.

v8.6.0 (2024–3-05)​

Feature​

• Add Verification badge Support
  • Add PhonePe Support
  • Add PWA Support
  • Add New Dynamic Vcard
  • Add Manual Payment Guide

Enhancement​

• Add enquiry delete Button
  • Show Payment Type at Sadmin Subscribed Plan
  • Change Default User Image
  • Change Default Logo At NFC Order

Fixes​

• Fix Ui Issue
  • Fix Localization Issues

TGT updated VCard SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder SaaS - Laravel VCard Saas with a new update entry:

VCard SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder SaaS - Laravel VCard Saas v8.6.0 (06-03)

v8.6.0 (2024–3-05)​

Feature​

• Add Verification badge Support
  • Add PhonePe Support
  • Add PWA Support
  • Add New Dynamic Vcard
  • Add Manual Payment Guide

Enhancement​

• Add enquiry delete Button
  • Show Payment Type at Sadmin Subscribed Plan
  • Change Default User Image
  • Change Default Logo At NFC Order

Fixes​

• Fix Ui Issue
  • Fix Localization Issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Slow or fast depends upon the data that u have loaded. Have u enabled redis?
I am.using it on my vps with nginx
There are 2 landing pages 2 choose from. U can select any. And we'll there isn't any other option. If you want to change then have 2 learn laravel...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock