• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched v4.3.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
You have 2 options:
1. from your panel add to document root field /public

2. in your root folder add an index.php file with following content (one of them)

2.1 - for redirecting to public folder
Code:
<?php
header('Location: public/');

2.2 - for requesting from public folder
Code:
<?php
require './public/index.php';

Double post but I just have seen that you're using cloudpanel

Just make the no. 1 setting from previous post (following is an example image from cloudpanel website)

Where it says root directory add /public

domain-settings.png

as of in this example will be www.clp.io/public

You have 2 options:
1. from your panel add to document root field /public

2. in your root folder add an index.php file with following content (one of them)

2.1 - for redirecting to public folder
Code:
<?php
header('Location: public/');

2.2 - for requesting from public folder
Code:
<?php
require './public/index.php';
1680378972306.png

Now it became a YOU problem

Did you make the necessary steps required for this script (as for any Laravel script with .env file)?

Did you edit .env file with your site name, address and database credentials?

1680352324121.png
I got this error on my first visit. I have tried everything to fix it. Can you help install the script?
if you first time visit main domain, you will get direct to install pages. i think this problem from your hosting. I try on my vps all working fine, nginx and apacher server.

• Haha
Reactions: root404 and Loki
Remove /public/ from there. It has to be only your domain name
See this post how to redirect your domain root path to public

You should ask your developer to split his fee with me. If he couldn't figure that out I really doubt of his capacity.

@Loki it's nginx not apache. htaccess file is useless
aw sorry, my vps using 2 server nginx and apache, maybe he using shared hosting.

aw sorry, my vps using 2 server nginx and apache, maybe he using shared hosting.
1680352324121.png
I got this error on my first visit. I have tried everything to fix it. Can you help install the script?
not apache behind nginx, it's just only nginx
if it would have been a proxy error would have been different
create a site on cloudpanel and the virtual host will be automatically created
I also missed that in the beginning so it's not shared hosting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock