• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Urgent ! Clone or Download Website Theme

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Hey people ! :)

One of my mate is in urgent need of downloading the template/theme of the following website.
So if anyone can somehow download this particular website's theme or have the theme resource I'd highly appreciate the help, thank you :giggle:

WEBSITE LINK: https://www.mixbook.com/

Reactions: Honor and Tuton
Looking at the source code it looks like it is built in React or something similar.

Reactions: CyberDeviL
Not really, it doesn't use Wordpress at all and is custom coded.

I could recreate it in wordpress but it would take a few days and cost $$

(React is a javascript framework).

One of my mate is in urgent need of downloading the template/theme of the following website.
So if anyone can somehow download this particular website's theme or have the theme resource I'd highly appreciate the help, thank you :giggle:

That website is built on Ruby language and I don't think it has a theme/template.

If we try to recreate the exact same site in wordpress, it is possible though, but as told by @medw1311 , it would take a few days and money.

If there is any Ruby programmer in the forum, he/she could help :)

I think that you can not clone or download because it's not simple HTML or like that.
Making that too hard but best way of copy that theme designing from scratch page by page. And also the website including many special functions like lookbook, ecommerce, create private lookbook etc.

It is definitely custom made. So the only options are: to re-create it as a wp theme using pinegrow, custom code-it as a theme, or use any page builder to re-create it ;)

So what are the requirements for this site/theme? It has custom javascript for functionality of this websites features. But more or less it can be done using different methods. ^^

And also the website including many special functions like lookbook, ecommerce, create private lookbook etc.

yes precisely! if these features are needed to be dynamic then 100% will be needed Advanced Custom Fields Pro, maybe Advanced script (snippets or custom code) plugins (if done by page builders)

Last edited:
A think that it built with Zms Cms.
Verify , please.

This website builtin Openmeg

If you want same design with same concept you can download mixbook.com this website as HTML and for concept you can use
https://codecanyon.net/item/lumise-product-designer-tool-php-version/21069158 this type of script then you have to combine it

Not really, it doesn't use Wordpress at all and is custom coded.

I could recreate it in wordpress but it would take a few days and cost $$

(React is a javascript framework).

Creating on wordpress would make similar functionalities, but the guy needs 100% same to same look for all the pages , I think that won't be possible, right ?

Creating on wordpress would make similar functionalities, but the guy needs 100% same to same look for all the pages , I think that won't be possible, right ?
Yup, a website which is built on different CMS, copying it ditto same on wordpress with all the looks and functionalities isn't quite possible. I don't know, maybe a professional web designer could do it.

Yup, a website which is built on different CMS, copying it ditto same on wordpress with all the looks and functionalities isn't quite possible. I don't know, maybe a professional web designer could do it.

ok, actually that is the problem, the guy wants 100% same look , I could've built functionalities on WP, but copying the same look seemed to be out of my brain 😅

Though it is possible but still there might be consequences like page speed issues which would be harder to optimize with such huge customization.

You could use use wget to download the whole site and have a local backup, here is the command:

# One liner
wget --recursive --page-requisites --adjust-extension --span-hosts --convert-links --restrict-file-names=windows --domains yoursite.com --no-parent mixbook.com

# Explained
wget \
--recursive \ # Download the whole site.
--page-requisites \ # Get all assets/elements (CSS/JS/images).
--adjust-extension \ # Save files with .html on the end.
--span-hosts \ # Include necessary assets from offsite as well.
--convert-links \ # Update links to still work in the static version.
--restrict-file-names=windows \ # Modify filenames to work in Windows as well.
--domains yoursite.com \ # Do not follow links outside this domain.
--no-parent \ # Don't follow links outside the directory you pass in.
yoursite.com/whatever/path # The URL to download

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock