• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

update forums rules

comet444

May 28, 2023
i just wanna say its better to update this part of babiato rules👇

"Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  1. There are no resource download limits
  2. ..."
cause there is a download limit that is soooooo awefull!!!
i just downlaoded 4 plugins and i has reached limit?!!!!
i dont know who offered this bad idae to set a limit of 4 download every 24 h, but this is not user friendly.
you will loss your users soon

• Angry
Reactions: Auwal and finalcorp
Hi, you are just new here so you don't know what is that rules for.
even us the old members of this community respect the rules and not complaining about it because we understand why they make that rules. and here you are a new member that want to get free script here without sharing on community.

i hope you respect the rules. if not then just don't join our community.

Reactions: unicorn
Sorry but I didnt understand why you complaint on the rules , I dont have any issue on download limits and I think they are enough for standart user.

Hi, you are just new here so you don't know what is that rules for.
even us the old members of this community respect the rules and not complaining about it because we understand why they make that rules. and here you are a new member that want to get free script here without sharing on community.

i hope you respect the rules. if not then just don't join our community.
fantasti OLLLLLD USSSSERRRRR have fun with 4 downloads every day . you will get 1 more download per day for this defence of babiato

It's easy to bypass this limit, just create multiple accounts and problem solved... I don't know who on earth came with this stupid idea

you can just make as many accounts as you want. but you can never fool admins and moderators.. :)

fantasti OLLLLLD USSSSERRRRR have fun with 4 downloads every day . you will get 1 more download per day for this defence of babiato

over time, your download limit will increase by itself according to the conditions.

So for now, just enjoy the process. :)

я просто хочу сказать, что лучше обновить эту часть правил babiato👇

«Хотя существует множество веб-сайтов/форумов, на которых делятся скриптами, надстройками и т. д. Babiato выделяется среди них по следующим причинам:
  1. Нет ограничений на загрузку ресурсов
  2. ..."
Потому что есть ограничение на загрузку, которое таааааак ужасно!!!
я только что скачал 4 плагина и достиг предела?!!!!
я не знаю, кто предложил этой плохой idae установить ограничение в 4 загрузки каждые 24 часа, но это не удобно для пользователя.
вы скоро потеряете своих пользователей

This forum is not obliged to provide you with extensions in large numbers. Those who need resources on a regular basis and in large quantities download them here, but not all at once (no more than 2-3 files per day, and sometimes less). If you are new here and came here to download as many files as possible at once, then this forum is not for you. Babiato is a large community in which it is important not only to take, but also to share something of your own. This is not just a GPL platform with a database of all plugins, of which there are a huge number on the Internet, where you can download everything in unlimited quantities. Babiato is a community, not a warehouse. In addition, I see that you are angry about the number of downloads, while you yourself have not shared anything with the community, and this is unfair

Every time there is an update of any resources here, a limit of 4-5 downloads per day will be enough for you, since updates of the resources you downloaded are not published here every day, which means just visit Babiato regularly, as well as regularly update your downloaded resources.

With the current rules, it is advantageous to keep up-to-date versions of resources on your computer, periodically updating them from this forum.

I would also like to add that according to the statistics of your account, you are quite new here and I think you have no right to propose any changes to the rules of the forum, just because you don't like them.

Thank you, sincerely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock