• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
We are working on upgrading unitheme 2
From version 4.15.2.e to version 4.15.2.f

Please keep monitoring this thread.

we will update it as soon as it is ready.

Ps: The upgrade will go through the Ab Addon manager and will be Forwarded to the CS-CART Upgrade center ( Exactly like the Original. )

Ps: The upgrade will go through the Ab Addon manager and will be Forwarded to the CS-CART Upgrade center ( Exactly like the Original. )
Thank you 💕 ☺️

Waiting For Good News.

why the addon dont work when proxy is enabled in cloudflare!!
i used to use it on aapanel but i changed to production store on another server and cloudflare ssl full is on but i cant use the addon please tell me what to do

why the addon dont work when proxy is enabled in cloudflare!!
i used to use it on aapanel but i changed to production store on another server and cloudflare ssl full is on but i cant use the addon please tell me what to do
If you under cloudflare, maybe you blocked the response from our server that sent the licenses
or you turn on all bot protect. Try to turn off bot block, Because both of cs-cart and our script respond without user-agent.

FULL CF ssl need to generate CF cert and Upload to Origin Server(you must on root access)and may need to create Mtls Rule access. Change to Flexible, no need to setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: beko hat
If you under cloudflare, maybe you blocked the response from our server that sent the licenses
or you turn on all bot protect. Try to turn off bot block, Because both of cs-cart and our script respond without user-agent.

FULL CF ssl need to generate CF cert and Upload to Origin Server(you must on root access)and may need to create Mtls Rule access. Change to Flexible, no need to setup.
how to turn this off

I'm keep watching and waiting for good news.

ErrorDue to the fact, that your domain www.xxxxx.com is not included in the list of licensed, some AlexBranding add-ons have been automatically turned off. More info.
Today, I'am just Finishing installing for someone guys on this forum, He is using Cyberpanel. And finally all done! without getting error with Alexbranding.
You may be need some one to help ?...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock