• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
Who one share all nulled versiyon for this : UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.16.2

The message is clear Do you have a solution!!
Solution is in the error message. Install also the unitheme addon for multivendor from module list (it's right near simple unitheme2 addon). Than go to Design and see if Unitheme2 is available in the list of themes

Last edited:
I already installed the theme first, the add-on of the install button only works if I install the ab__addons_manager first, I managed to make the theme work but the backend does not work giving this error message

the direct installation of the backend of the manual installer of the complete and direct of the files was tested all the way took the same error when reinstalling again it worked for about 10 seconds it returned the same error so the frontend worked normally but the backend did not

the direct installation of the backend of the manual installer of the complete and direct of the files was tested all the way took the same error when reinstalling again it worked for about 10 seconds it returned the same error so the frontend worked normally but the backend did not
Ok, I'll test with updated add-on manager with fake serial number. Tomorrow will reply

I already installed the theme first, the add-on of the install button only works if I install the ab__addons_manager first, I managed to make the theme work but the backend does not work giving this error message
Uninstall theme. Use only via add-on manager

Solution is in the error message. Install also the unitheme addon for multivendor from module list (it's right near simple unitheme2 addon). Than go to Design and see if Unitheme2 is available in the list of themes
The theme is already in the list so what I don't know is where to find the multivendor unittheme plugin

It seems that you have installed not a multivendor version but a simple CS Cart version.

It seems that you have installed not a multivendor version but a simple CS Cart version.
Yes it's true, I installed the theme on a simple cacart and everything was fine. Where can I find unitheme2 multi-vendor theme!! I searched a lot and I did not find, can you help me!!

Yes it's true, I installed the theme on a simple cacart and everything was fine. Where can I find unitheme2 multi-vendor theme!! I searched a lot and I did not find, can you help me!!
I've sent you already the link to download: https://babia.to/threads/cs-cart-ultimate-multivendor-nulled-4-16-2-nulled.32042/ — open your eyes... read the text... and click multivendor version... download and install... it's so simple.

Than of course install addon_manager: than will be available Unitheme2 for multivendor in module list

Friend can you share with installed and NULLED full cs-cart script with sql files. But must be nulled all with theme etc.
Why want ans ask this. generaly can not installed theme at true cs-cart version and this theme after installtion few time slater disable/lock self addons panel. Must be fix this

Friend can you share with installed and NULLED full cs-cart script with sql files. But must be nulled all with theme etc.
Why want ans ask this. generaly can not installed theme at true cs-cart version and this theme after installtion few time slater disable/lock self addons panel. Must be fix this
No, I installed the theme on cscart simple and it worked fine, no errors, I am looking for unittheme2 multivendor to install on cscart multivendor ultimate 4.16.2

I can but don't want. No SQL and no nulling right now, unfortunately.
About theme and modules installation: new owner of cloned AB server is a trusted user for me and have a good reputation: if you want nulled version — null it or hire a developer but demo data generation functions will be not available... it's not so simple to do without real license.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock