• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin v5.5

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin 4.14.01 NULLED

Huge thanks to @freenulled for nulling help!

Please install BOTH the included FREE version as well as the Pro version.
If required, use ANY key to activate.

4.14.0.1 [2023-07-17]​

Fixed:
  • RafflePress - RafflePress Pro support added #2211
  • BuddyPress - A user requests access to a private group - Call to undefined function bbp_get_user_profile_url #2220
  • Automator license - License activation not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@TassieNZ Hi Tass, was there a fix for the request it makes for the Pro license key! in order to integrate an app into it?

My Host detected a malware in this plugin
/home/sites/19a/4/4bb8f1540a/******/wp-content/plugins/uncanny-automator/src/core/lib/autoload/class-fonts.php

Untitledrtht.jpg
Untitledrthrt.jpg

Last edited:
My Host detected a malware in this plugin
/home/sites/19a/4/4bb8f1540a/******/wp-content/plugins/uncanny-automator/src/core/lib/autoload/class-fonts.php

Untitledrtht.jpg
Untitledrthrt.jpg
This is a false positive and is caused by the way this now had to be nulled. Only way to do it in order to have everything functioning. :) Perfectly safe.

However, if you don't feel safe using it that is fine. :)

Last edited:
This is a false positive and is caused by the way this now had to be nulled. Only way to do it in order to have everything functioning. :) Perfectly safe.

However, if you don't feel safe using it that is fine. :)
Thank you Tassie, We trust in this forum a lot, and I have not face any any warning signs before except in this plugin.

Babak updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro v5.0

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v5.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.0 - [2023-08-24]
New Feature:

• User Loops 🔄 #2268
New Triggers:
  • Charitable - A recurring donation to a campaign is cancelled #2005
  • Charitable - A recurring donation to a campaign is made #2108
  • MemberPress - A sub-account is removed from a parent account #1423
New Actions:
  • AffiliateWP - Link a customer to an affiliate for lifetime commissions #1929...

Reactions: alxbg
olá, versão 5.0 não está funcionando webhook, você envia o webhook e nada acontece, testei de diversas formas, sites e host diferente, parece haver problema no cancelamento do plugin

hello, version 5.0 is not working webhook, you send the webhook and nothing happens, I tested it in several ways, sites and different host, it seems to be a problem in canceling the plugin

hello, version 5.0 is not working webhook, you send the webhook and nothing happens, I tested it in several ways, sites and different host, it seems to be a problem in canceling the plugin
Does not working for me. Integrations return :
Can you please test this and let me know. :)

Attachments

• uncanny-automator-pro-5.0-package_NULLED.zip
    6 MB · Views: 64
  • Love
Reactions: satrion
I use webhook and I can assure you that it is working perfectly.
I am using the version available in the main download.

I recommend that you review your settings.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Can you please test this and let me know. :)
I'm trying this also, and so far seems to be working well.... even better than when I update the main plugin from WordPress repository, that seemed to slow down the WordPress quite a lot. This version is not so much and seems fine.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Babak updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro v5.0.0.1

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v5.0.0.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.0.0.1 - [2023-08-31]
Fixed:

AffiliateWP - An affiliate refers a sale of a WooCommerce product - Field not loading #2306
Incoming Webhooks - Get samples - Fixed undefined JS nonce variable #2298
Gravity Forms - Create a gravity form entry - Get fields - Fixed undefined JS nonce variable #2298
WordPress - A user's role changed from a specific role to a specific role now only completes relevant trigger when added...

• Love
Reactions: Kamily
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock