• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultran - SaaS & Startup WordPress Theme

Ultran - SaaS & Startup WordPress Theme v1.0.0

No permission to download

samoorai

Trusted Uploader
Apr 4, 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
samoorai submitted a new resource:

Ultran - SaaS & Startup WordPress Theme - Ultran is a WordPress theme, specially made for startups and service based SaaS businesses

Ultran is a WordPress theme, specially made for startups and service based SaaS businesses. It is built with latest WordPress 6.1 and Elementor Page Builder. Anyone can build any website using Ultran without doing any coding. Literally, No Coding Required.

With Ultran, you can easily customize your site by adding text and images through our drag-and-drop page builder, Elementor – no coding required! You also have access to over 20+ amazing premade theme that are ready for immediate use on...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i have nulled the theme, but the problem is that it uses license to get the demo files..

@samoorai
can you run this code on your browser (REPLACE THE VARIALBLE WITH YOUR DATA). You will get the demo files in the browser..Just share those and i will integrate it in the theme..

By this your personal data like license/purchase code and your website is NOT SHARED with anyone...

You will get code something like this
Code:
"[{\"import_file_name\":\"Initial Setup\",\"import_file_url\":\"https:\\/\\/updates.finestwp.co\

Just shared that code with me

Hi, i have nulled the theme, but the problem is that it uses license to get the demo files..

@samoorai
can you run this code on your browser (REPLACE THE VARIALBLE WITH YOUR DATA). You will get the demo files in the browser..Just share those and i will integrate it in the theme..

By this your personal data like license/purchase code and your website is NOT SHARED with anyone...

You will get code something like this
Code:
"[{\"import_file_name\":\"Initial Setup\",\"import_file_url\":\"https:\\/\\/updates.finestwp.co\

Just shared that code with me
Please find attached the code received after the above steps

Attachments

• ultran-import-code.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
Here is the Nulled Version of the Theme.

Few Changes, please Note:
The theme heavily relies on license verification using php and js, and the demo wont work without license. So to bypass it.
I have added 2 new files in "inc" folder
1. bypass-demo.php
2. bypass-license.php

These files are 100% safe.

Few Files modified are
1. demo-setup.php
2. functions.php
3. setup.php

All the changes and new files are to bypass license verification and import demo files.

First import "First Setup" then import "Inner-pages" and finally the Landing Page of your choice.

I hope I can earn the Nuller Badge. Thanks for all of your love and Support.

Here is the zip file

Attachments

• ultran.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock