• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Dear Babia.to Family,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you today to discuss an issue I have been experiencing with the Ultimate POS software. Specifically, I have found that in version 4.8, there is no option to delete advance payments, which has caused difficulty in managing transactions.
Additionally, I have noticed that when I sell a product that is not currently in my inventory, even after adding a purchase, the gross profit is still showing as zero profit. This has made it challenging to accurately track profits and losses, and I am hoping that there may be a solution to this issue.
I wanted to reach out to the Babia.to family because I know that your team is highly knowledgeable and experienced with Ultimate POS, and I am hopeful that you may be able to provide some guidance or assistance in resolving these problems. I appreciate any support or advice you can offer, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards, A.R

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 22-47-56 Profit _ Loss Report - UANDI HOLDINGS.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 22-47-56 Profit _ Loss Report - UANDI HOLDINGS.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 22-47-23 Profit _ Loss Report - UANDI HOLDINGS.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 22-47-23 Profit _ Loss Report - UANDI HOLDINGS.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 18-42-52 View Contact - Demo1(1).png
    Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 18-42-52 View Contact - Demo1(1).png
    16 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: andysam
Dear Babia.to Family,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you today to discuss an issue I have been experiencing with the Ultimate POS software. Specifically, I have found that in version 4.8, there is no option to delete advance payments, which has caused difficulty in managing transactions.
Additionally, I have noticed that when I sell a product that is not currently in my inventory, even after adding a purchase, the gross profit is still showing as zero profit. This has made it challenging to accurately track profits and losses, and I am hoping that there may be a solution to this issue.
I wanted to reach out to the Babia.to family because I know that your team is highly knowledgeable and experienced with Ultimate POS, and I am hopeful that you may be able to provide some guidance or assistance in resolving these problems. I appreciate any support or advice you can offer, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards, A.R
yes in version 4.8 there is no delete option in customer ledger regarding advance payment, but it is included in v 5.0.2 so you have an option to upgrade.

Hello friends, how can i put the “payment account” as a required field? It is an issue that disturbs me every time because if I forget to put it when I go to Payment Accounts there are always transactions not linked. Please help how to put it as required option so as to avoid hanging transactions
Thanks in advance Babiato community 1B65CDE2-53D5-4D81-AF41-AC883F50DDB3.jpeg

Last edited:
1679321108327.png
any one can solve this issue?
I want to connect a sms gateway but showing not authorized. but api is working on another software and website

i installed crm but still manufacturing isnt installed
/Modules/Manufacturing/Providers/ManufacturingServiceProvider.php

Then comments the following commands as follow:

protected function registerCommands()
{
$this->commands([
//\Modules\Crm\Console\SendScheduleNotification::class,
//\Modules\Crm\Console\CreateRecursiveFollowup::class,
]);
}

/Modules/Manufacturing/Providers/ManufacturingServiceProvider.php

Then comments the following commands as follow:

{
$this->commands([
//\Modules\Crm\Console\SendScheduleNotification::class,
//\Modules\Crm\Console\CreateRecursiveFollowup::class,
]);
}
is it okay to do that? which manufacturing script u use? because I'm tried to install, but after upload the modules, install button not working, only throw to # url

is it okay to do that? which manufacturing script u use? because I'm tried to install, but after upload the modules, install button not working, only throw to # url
I just tried Manufacturing module 3.0 downloaded from babiato.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, its work for me. I see that and I think that error occured becase we don't install crm module
Yes, glad it works for you. Actually, registerCommands should not be there. Or the author should use if_file_exists function to check if Crm module is installed first.

Here if you don't want to comment those two lines, you can use check file_exists function.

{
$module = ' \Modules\Crm\Console\SendScheduleNotification.php';
if (file_exists($module)) {
$this->commands([
\Modules\Crm\Console\SendScheduleNotification::class,
\Modules\Crm\Console\CreateRecursiveFollowup::class,
]);
}
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock