• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Membership Pro

Ultimate Membership Pro v12.4

No permission to download
Babak updated Ultimate Membership Pro with a new update entry:

Ultimate Membership Pro v12.0.1

Download Ultimate Membership Pro v12.0.1 - WordPress Membership Plugin Nulled Free
v12.0.1 – 10.06.2023

- Fixed: The shortcode for direct purchase, ihc-purchase-link
- Changed: Compatibility with WPML plugin
- Fixed: License activation on CloudFlare service
- Fixed: Access Rules - restrictions based on Categories didn't work properly on listed posts showcase
- Fixed: Print Invoice option on Payments table from Admin Dashboard
- Fixed: Custom Banner image for Account Page top section

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
it seems the extensions are not working in the latest version, it is functional in the last version though.

it seems the extensions are not working in the latest version, it is functional in the last version though.
Please test and report back! :)

Attachments

• ultimate-membership-pro-wordpress-plugin-12.01.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 94
Reactions: coolashish

Ultimate Membership Pro v12.1

Download Ultimate Membership Pro v12.1 - WordPress Membership Plugin Nulled Free
v12.1 – 11.14.2023

- Fixed: WordPress Native Fields Labels translation
- Changed: Memberships Table when needs to show linked WooCommerce Products
- Fixed: Content Rules Access setup without a selected Membership
- Changed: WorkFlow of Register and Profile Forms for custom fields
- Fixed: Taxes showing up inside Payments table
- Changed: Prorating Subscriptions workflow
- Fixed: Search in Dashboard Tables...

Ultimate Membership Pro v12.2

Download Ultimate Membership Pro v12.2 - WordPress Membership Plugin Nulled Free
v12.2 – 12.20.2023

- Added: Members counted on each Membership with direct link to the members list
- Fixed: Constant {amount} value and format on certain situations
- Changed: The plugin crons registration process during update
- Fixed: Prorating Subscription management for Lifetime and Limited memberships type
- Changed: Bank Trasfer payments during registration process

I Installed this plugin but it asks licence activation and I cant add membership plans or something else...
how can I licence it please help me?

I Installed this plugin but it asks licence activation and I cant add membership plans or something else...
how can I licence it please help me?
First install 12.1 nulled from NullMaster (few posts above), activate it and then overwrite with latest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
programmer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock