• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script 1.7.0

No permission to download
If you get a 500 error it´s a failure in the Module.php file, to solve it locate the file: /tokenlite_app/app/PayModule/Module.php and replace it with the Module.php that I attached, with this you will be able to access the admin without the 500 error problem.

Attachments

• Module.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 140
Hola @Babak @TassieNZ @zorerkek thanks for this great portal, I have uploaded a modification in the module.php file to fix the 500 error when trying to access the administrator, but now I realize that the script is not nulled, is it possible to null it?

Hola @Babak @TassieNZ @zorerkek thanks for this great portal, I have uploaded a modification in the module.php file to fix the 500 error when trying to access the administrator, but now I realize that the script is not nulled, is it possible to null it?

Reactions: White Devil
Script v1.1.7 not nulled as upon click on ICO/STAGE an error 500 occurs i suspect it's because of the purchase code that hasn't been inputed.... any help bypassing this? i've been trying to find the code that checks and authenticates the purchase code entered so i can pass an || or != logic to bypass...

Anyone want to work with me on this????

@Babak , @TassieNZ , @White Devil , @juanready , @phpcore

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 5.45.44 PM.png

Last edited:
Script v1.1.7 not nulled as upon click on ICO/STAGE an error 500 occurs i suspect it's because of the purchase code that hasn't been inputed.... any help bypassing this? i've been trying to find the code that checks and authenticates the purchase code entered so i can pass an || or != logic to bypass...

@Babak , @TassieNZ , @White Devil , @juanready

First read rules, introduce yourself. When it's done, return here and mention me (write @ followed by my nickname) !

• Love
Reactions: Babak and viid

@Babak , @TassieNZ , @White Devil , @juanready , @phpcore

In the .env file (look in the root of the app) change:
APP_DEBUG=false
To
APP_DEBUG=true

Run again the app and do a screenshot of the error displayed

• Love
Reactions: Babak and viid
oh my world.... i feel so stupid 😖 can't believe i missed that..... so i've changed the bool... and now a new error pops... error in the Icohandler.php ...i'll try and fix it... if not i'll reply this thread...

Thanks a bunch @phpcore

Reactions: phpCore
Fixed!!!

So just to help anyone out there who will face an exception error in IcoController.php,
the error is as a result of deprecation... the error is

Code:
Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)`

All you need do is edit line 175 from

Code:
$status = ($stage->status == 'active')?'Resume' : ($stage->status == 'paused')?'Paused' : "";

to

Code:
$status = ($stage->status == 'active')?'Resume' : (($stage->status == 'paused')?'Paused' : "");

and you should be good....
t

special thanks to @phpcore for the assist!!!

• Love
Reactions: Babak and phpCore
Could you pls share the nulled version.

Fixed!!!

So just to help anyone out there who will face an exception error in IcoController.php,

Code:
Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated. Use either `(a ? b : c) ? d : e` or `a ? b : (c ? d : e)`

Code:
$status = ($stage->status == 'active')?'Resume' : ($stage->status == 'paused')?'Paused' : "";

to

Code:
$status = ($stage->status == 'active')?'Resume' : (($stage->status == 'paused')?'Paused' : "");

t

Could you pls share the nulled version.
Just download the resource attached to this thread, and install and be sure to change APP_DEBUG bool value to true

then if you face any error with reference to IcoHandler.php..
Here's the fix!

Fixed!!!

Code:

Code:

to

Code:

t

If any error again... Reply to this thread and we'll help you!

Just download the resource attached to this thread, and install and be sure to change APP_DEBUG bool value to true

then if you face any error with reference to IcoHandler.php..
Here's the fix!

If any error again... Reply to this thread and we'll help you!

When I tried to save any form it's giving an error popup "Unable to perform!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock