• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Timeline + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live - Social media sharing app - iOS,Android,Admin panel

Timeline + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live - Social media sharing app - iOS,Android,Admin panel v1.3 - 27 October 2022

No permission to download

Conanth

May 7, 2022
Alimam submitted a new resource:

Timeline + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live - Social media sharing app - iOS,Android,Ad - Download Timeline + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live - Social media sharing app - iOS,Android,Ad

• Mark star messages
  • Chat room detail
  • Set chat background wallpaper
  • Export chat
  • View media shared in chat
  • Stranger chat
  • Audio and video calling with pip view
  • Go live with audience
  • Send messages in live
  • Competition- Photo and video competitions to join and earn money
  • Clubs(Similar to groups in facebook)
  • in-app purchas to buy coins
  • User profile
  • Force update
  • Rate app
  • Delete account
  • ...and many more to come

Read more about this resource...

Has anybody succeded deploy this app?
I Purchased this and installed but the app crashes.. Asked the developer and he said there is something missing on my server and needs me to give him access to my server. Thats a No for me. He did not want to tell me what is missing so I can install myself.

I Purchased this and installed but the app crashes.. Asked the developer and he said there is something missing on my server and needs me to give him access to my server. Thats a No for me. He did not want to tell me what is missing so I can install myself.
waw suspicious...but why cod*cany*n pass this source right...
thanks for the info..

Let the dev fix it on your server side and then compare the file and report it here.

Reactions: mogrosso
To all my fellow members on forum, I suggest you ask these questions to authors prior to buying any scripts from codecanyon that will the item work without any support or help just by following documentation of the item provided with the item.

I have observed this behaviour from authors that they intentionally remove some part of codes or complete files so the users making purchase can't install the item rightaway after download from codecanyon.

This is the case with almost 60% of items I now buy on codecanyon the authors want the server access without telling you which files to fix or what changes need to be made.

Just a friendly suggestion, don't fall for the imagery on the items page. Most of the items are not ready for production use it's just like they are crowdfunding & bug testing there own system from the paying buyers.

As you know most of us knows the basics of how to host a script or an app.

Reactions: lordstein
Let the dev fix it on your server side and then compare the file and report it here.
Maybe you did not understand. They asked to install something missing from my server. I asked what is it that I have to install, they said they need access to do so and I cant give access to my server to anyone. I have many websites hosted and don't trust what they will do on it

Last edited:
Maybe you did not understand. They asked to install something missing from my server. I asked what is it that I have to install, they said they need access to do so and I cant give access to my server to anyone. I have many websites hosted and don't trust what they will do on it.
What are you using to manage your server, if possible share them the FTP access with the particular installation directory.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock