• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TikTok ReVanced

TikTok ReVanced v32.5.3

No permission to download

CAFFEiNE

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019
the_jester submitted a new resource:

TikTok ReVanced - An Ad-Free, Privacy Friendly TikTok Mod Made With ReVanced Patches

TikTok is THE destination for mobile videos. On TikTok, short-form videos are exciting, spontaneous, and genuine. Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a pet enthusiast, or just looking for a laugh, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. All you have to do is watch, engage with what you like, skip what you don’t, and you’ll find an endless stream of short videos that feel personalized just for you. From your morning coffee to your afternoon errands, TikTok has the videos that are guaranteed to...

Read more about this resource...

In this tiktok have video watermark?
Nope, it has the following features:
  • Removes ads from TikTok.
  • Enables the playback speed option for all videos.
  • Removes download restrictions and changes the default path to download to.
  • Show progress bar for all video.
  • Add settings menu to TikTok.
  • Do not force login.
  • Feed Filters tiktok videos: removing ads, removing livestreams.
There's another alternative TikTok Mod that has the watermark removal feature & a lot more than this one. Let me know if you want that then I will make a post.

the_jester updated TikTok ReVanced with a new update entry:

Updated to v26.7.15

Bumped up the base TikTok version.

Features:
  • Removes ads from TikTok.
  • Enables the playback speed option for all videos.
  • Removes download restrictions and changes the default path to download to.
  • Show progress bar for all video.
  • Add settings menu to TikTok.
  • Do not force login.
  • Feed Filters tiktok videos: removing ads, removing livestreams.

Read the rest of this update entry...

not working
What's not working?

Please provide more information such as:
• Android Version
• Device Make/Brand/Model
• Your country (TikTok is Banned in certain regions)

From my side I can confirm this app is working on Android 12

hi friend, is this safe to use this? i mean original app have so much ads and i really hate it :ROFLMAO:

hi friend, is this safe to use this? i mean original app have so much ads and i really hate it :ROFLMAO:
Hey, yes, it's completely safe. You can even make these mods yourself if you want to be extra sure. I am simply making it more convenient and accessible by doing all the steps and uploading the resulting file here so you don't have to bother with the steps yourself.

In case you're curious and want to do it yourself, you can do so using the official manager:

You simply download this manager on your device, download an official copy of the TikTok APK from a site like APKMirror (These are unmodded APK files), and thereafter you let this manager patch the app for you on your device.

PS: If you want a heavily modified TikTok Mod, there's a different one available. It adds a bunch of added features like saving videos and all of that stuff. That being said, it's not open source like this one however, it has a massive community of its own (sort of like those WhatsApp mods and Instagram mods that have their own community. I don't use TikTok so I can't speak much about the mod but I know many users that use it and swear by it. If you're interested, I can send that file.

Reactions: Loki
Hey, yes, it's completely safe. You can even make these mods yourself if you want to be extra sure. I am simply making it more convenient and accessible by doing all the steps and uploading the resulting file here so you don't have to bother with the steps yourself.

In case you're curious and want to do it yourself, you can do so using the official manager:

You simply download this manager on your device, download an official copy of the TikTok APK from a site like APKMirror (These are unmodded APK files), and thereafter you let this manager patch the app for you on your device.
thanks friend

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock