• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
great thank you, thats very helpful feedback.

cant see any option for shapeshift in the builder theme. can you please give me a very basic rundown of the order to install these nulled plugins + theme builder/shapeshift? thanking you kindly!
After installation, go to the thrive dashboard and locate the theme builder options. From theme builder option, you will be requested to download shapeshift, choose from cloud and you will see it to download.

After installation, go to the thrive dashboard and locate the theme builder options. From theme builder option, you will be requested to download shapeshift, choose from cloud and you will see it to download.
ok great thanks, figured that out

what about the other thrive plugins, is it necessary to just add the basics, or should i add them all ?

ok great thanks, figured that out

what about the other thrive plugins, is it necessary to just add the basics, or should i add them all ?
Aside Thrive Apprentice which is suitable for online courses, you probably may need all... actually, it's to your advantage if you have all plugins...if you don't intend doing online courses, leave Appreciate out

Thank you very much. I do not see an option for Shapeshifter either. There is an option to install "Thrive Theme" but it requires a licence. The plugins all need to be activated as well. Can anyone advise what I am missing? Thanks!

Last edited:
I am tired of responding to this replies.... please follow the conversation from top....you will find the solution..
If you still need help, contact me privately

^ It is tiring re-explaining, I agree. I was a mod for may years in another life so I understand. And, it was entirely my fault as I thought I had read the entire thread, but I missed the part about adding any email and serial. RTFM used to be my main mantra! lol. My apologies, and my thanks for being a good sport.

Cheers.

I have bought all the Thrive plugins and had even purchased their earlier defunct themes. But I am disappointed that Shane had decided to release the theme for a members only rather than also releasing the standalone version. Overall, it works so far. Putting any email and license activation did not work but editing licensemaneger.php trick worked. All themes and plugin update without any issue.

I have bought all the Thrive plugins and had even purchased their earlier defunct themes. But I am disappointed that Shane had decided to release the theme for a members only rather than also releasing the standalone version. Overall, it works so far. Putting any email and license activation did not work but editing licensemaneger.php trick worked. All themes and plugin update without any issue.
Ah what is this man saying? 1. You bought thrive products but you still need nulled versions? 2. What are you disappointed for? He said he want to threat his customers special before releasing to the public and you are angry! Ah

Yes it's normal ... just add any fake email and license to activate it..

That is how I nulling any script ... keeping everything same as original

When I enter any email ID and random key I get the following error:

Sorry, we weren't able to validate your license.
Reason: Invalid license Email / license / Product combination .

To resolve this problem, please check your license key and try entering it again

Please Help

the new update for thrive themes comes with new feature...but it crush when i updated it directly and set return true...it didn't happen immidiatly though.

Thrive Theme BuilderVersion: 1.3.2 our nullmasters should help us

Reactions: NullMaster
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock