• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Temp Closed) Get $100 LinkedIn Ads Voucher in exchange for a review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sending me the coupons.
I tried using all of them, but unfortunately, none of them worked.
I already have a card on LinkedIn Ads Manager.
I tried all six coupons, but still no luck. Anyways, thanks again!

aFCxtc9.png

Thanks for sending me the coupons.
I tried using all of them, but unfortunately, none of them worked.
I already have a card on LinkedIn Ads Manager.
I tried all six coupons, but still no luck. Anyways, thanks again!

aFCxtc9.png

Please check Private messages, you are adding the coupon codes in the wrong place.
I have just checked them and all of them work. You are fast to blame me bro.

Reactions: KaidZero
Info sent to all who requested. Please guys keep in mind I will not be online in the next 12 hours as I am going to sleep.

Hey guys, I need few more reviews, if someone wants to participate please write in the thread.

Great guy @mader . Super helpful.
Its real. Got codes as promised & helped me add to account. Solved my multiple queries regarding Linkedin ads, which is even not part of deal.
Thanks brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock