• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Teego (iOS and Android) - Live Streaming with up to 4 participants, Feed, Paid calls and Payouts

Teego (iOS and Android) - Live Streaming with up to 4 participants, Feed, Paid calls and Payouts v1.0

No permission to download
أقوم بإعداد كل الأشياء ولكني أحاول تسجيل الدخول ، لا يتم الانتقال إلى صفحة التحقق ولا أتلقى في otp
Hello, is there anyone facing this problem?
هناك خطأ في ملف التكوين. إذا قمت بتغيير الكلمات مثل (معرف التطبيق ومفتاح العميل) فسيتم تجميد التطبيق.

حاول إزالة مفتاح العميل وتغيير المفتاح أو إنشاء مفتاح بالكلمات الافتراضية في config.dart

there's is a bug with the config file. if you change the words like (appID and clientKey) the application will freeze.

try removing client key and changing the key or create a key (on parse) with the default words in config.dart

Also if you've not added your SHA1 and SHA2 key to google and get a new Google file, and build a release apk. Then you can't sign in. Have fun!

Last edited:
Nope it's regular!
I've successfully build teego and heyto on self hosted server, with all functions working except the extended license futures such as gift and payout not working.

Sad thing, if anyone have the extended license should please share.
HEY CAN YOU SHARE HEYTO HERE PLEASE

Nope it's regular!
I've successfully build teego and heyto on self hosted server, with all functions working except the extended license futures such as gift and payout not working.

Sad thing, if anyone have the extended license should please share.
Please can you share the heyto script

Good morning guys am ready to share with You Extended License of

Teego (iOS and Android) - Live Streaming with up to 4 participants, Feed, Paid calls and Payouts​

But you must Like My Post i want to know who really intersted about this script and i will Publish it for you
Share??

i will share it here Bro we will wait till we have enough likes i want to share it for more then 1 Bro you must wait 100% i will share it
What does mean to you "enough likes"? 5? 50? 500?

What about me liking your profile with a warning for reaction begging?

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
What does mean to you "enough likes"? 5? 50? 500?

What about me liking your profile with a warning for reaction begging?
i dont uderstand I Buy The Script With my money right i want to share it with babiato friends so its against rules if i put conditions ,everyone here they do the same, enough likes that mean be active with thread ok

i dont uderstand I Buy The Script With my money right i want to share it with babiato friends so its against rules if i put conditions ,everyone here they do the same, enough likes that mean be active with thread ok

Or ask for this resource to be assigned to you for future updates. That if you really want to share.

We don't take well reaction begging like "I share if you like". Members may or may not like it, there are no constraints. Be active and helpful and your reactions will increase rapidly.

Well, let me simplify it so you can understand.
We, in Babiato, do not restrict users from putting conditions on their resources or posts. (Be it the number of resources, days been registered, having a minimal count of x posts, and so on.)
The only thing that is restricted is asking for reactions.
Why? Many scammers out there want to up their reactions and scam others.

Please respect the rules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock