• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce)

Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce) January 27, 2023

No permission to download
i have access - but dont have a script to auto download everything - post what you need and i'll get it

The project kiliman/tailwindui-crawler on GitHub looks like it will do what you need. We'd all be very appreciative of it 🙏

Reactions: smalok
UPDATE:
all who are waiting for the update - the gitbug script to pull the files from the site is failing - i've logged an issue with the script owner and once resolved will come back to this forum.

Reactions: atmz and dantoru
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
i think what you're looking for is
View hidden content is available for registered users!
?

unless, if i think you're asking for what i think you might be askign for is a full locally viewable version of the website
View hidden content is available for registered users!
? why not just view the website?

for the latter to run locally, you'll need a full locally run replica of the full site,.. which you could do, but is definitely beyond the scope of this resource.

Reactions: dantoru
i think what you're looking for is *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
?

unless, if i think you're asking for what i think you might be askign for is a full locally viewable version of the website *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
? why not just view the website?

for the latter to run locally, you'll need a full locally run replica of the full site,.. which you could do, but is definitely beyond the scope of this resource.
alright then. thanks you so much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock