• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Switch From Alexhost To Aeza

Mingao

Jul 16, 2022
Hello People! I thought about making a switch recently. Alexhost > Aeza - Aeza seems bit cheaper and also ignores DMCA (As far as I asked).
I've been a long term customer for Alexhost and it's truly one of the best hosts out there, not biased and never snitched to the feds, support is amazing and will help with everything. But the pricing and cross scripting issue is killing me. Sometimes the server is slow as f*ck even tho only a WP site is running, or for most of the times I can't install any custom scripts due to cross scripting. And as mentioned pricing is a bit high as of now I am paying 42$/Month for a dedicated server whilst Aeza offers a better spec dedicated server for almost half the price 28$/Month.

What are your thoughts? Have any of you guys tried Alex or Aeza?

Once again no hate to Alexhost but the pricing is a bit to high, still much love to them.

P.S I'm sad to see Alexhost be rated down on offshore.cat -

1712609414026.png

Hello People! I thought about making a switch recently. Alexhost > Aeza - Aeza seems bit cheaper and also ignores DMCA (As far as I asked).
I've been a long term customer for Alexhost and it's truly one of the best hosts out there, not biased and never snitched to the feds, support is amazing and will help with everything. But the pricing and cross scripting issue is killing me. Sometimes the server is slow as f*ck even tho only a WP site is running, or for most of the times I can't install any custom scripts due to cross scripting. And as mentioned pricing is a bit high as of now I am paying 42$/Month for a dedicated server whilst Aeza offers a better spec dedicated server for almost half the price 28$/Month.

What are your thoughts? Have any of you guys tried Alex or Aeza?

Once again no hate to Alexhost but the pricing is a bit to high, still much love to them.

P.S I'm sad to see Alexhost be rated down on offshore.cat -

1712609414026.png
Hello, Dear Mingao

What kind of pricing and cross scripting issue is killing you?

About the pricing, we can tell you the follow:

Alexhost have own Datacenter, Network and Hardware (we aren't resellers). Alexhost is located in Republic of Moldova, energy prices aren't cheap. Is quite expensive. Then prices can't be cheapest.

We can't offer premium support or hardware if prices are too cheap. We understand some customers or clients aren't happy when any company increases the price. But our pricing is cheap for what we offer based in our location.

About Cross Scripting issue can you describe better the issue?

Now about the server, it can be the node that you are hosted. You can request in Ticket to try to move to other node, if that doesn't work you may need to upgrade your plan to other. Maybe can be occasional congestionated or high peak of CPU / RAM usage, do you monitorize your websites and server constantly?

Dedicated Servers aren't expensive at all, for example we have dedicated servers starting from 26,50€ monthly, is not expensive. Considering our eletricity prices and other things, we can say that is affordable.

Now about Offshore.cat, well we don't know what happen, we can review again that. But not all customers or clients have the same experience with us, some maybe happy others not. That's how it works unfortunately.

We are glad to hear this feedback from you. Alexhost is always available to discuss and hear your opinions. We also collected your feedback regarding our pricing, be sure that we hear all feedback.

Sincerely,
Alexhost

Reactions: Mingao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juthecreator
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock