• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
AKSakallı updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin v.3.6.0

03/07/2023 | Support Board | V 3.6.0
Security
We have implemented an IP ban to prevent brute force attacks resulting from multiple login attempts.

Security
We have implemented an XSS injection protection for the admin login area.

Security
Whenever the password for an admin or agent is changed, all active sessions are automatically logged out when sensitive operations are executed.

Security
We incorporated supplementary security measures of lesser significance.

Bug
Fixed bug related to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• codecanyon-support-board-help-desk-and-chat-3.6.0_NULLED.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 144
Please test and let me know. :)
Support Board v3.6.0 NULLED
Cheers. I'll let you know the outcome. I messed up with the installation a night ago using the last version. I chose an option that I cannot recall, and it now prevents me from seeing the plugin settings. It's so bad that even restoring old backups does not solve it. :) It looks like a good support chat plugin, but I have temporarily switched to Tawk.to for now.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Tried on two sites:
1. The first gave this message:
The plugin generated two characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds, or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

2. The other one installed without any problem or message, but unfortunately, it is the one on which I clicked the self-destruct link yesterday.

I'll just stick with the tawk for now. Too much agony last night.

Thanks for your efforts.

Tried on two sites:
1. The first gave this message:
The plugin generated two characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds, or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

2. The other one installed without any problem or message, but unfortunately, it is the one on which I clicked the self-destruct link yesterday.

I'll just stick with the tawk for now. Too much agony last night.

Thanks for your efforts.
LOL self-destruct buttons are never good value! A bit like FDISK [/STATUS] /X :)

• Haha
Reactions: M.C
Please test and let me know. :)
Support Board v3.6.0 NULLED
Try and get error - The plugin generated two characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds, or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Tell me how to install it?

Anyone stuck on this page even after logged in it keeps redirecting me to this page?

Edit : entering the url manually does work admin.php?refresh=true
one more thing upon checking system requirements we have found “Plugin folder” and “Uploads” and” Apps” and “Language” are also showing errors despite having permission 755

1688788724173.png

1688790013006.png

Last edited:
Babak updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.6.1

Download Support Board v3.6.1 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
19/07/2023 | Support Board | v3.6.1

BugFixed bug related to deleting article categories.
BugFixed bug related to admin area translations.
BugFixed bug related to the chat translations.
BugFixed bug related to articles reports.
BugFixed bug related to articles search.
BugFixed bug related to corrupted chars for specific words in messages.
BugFixed bug related to wrong dates.
BugFixed bug related to breaklines in saved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: dominarmac and mml
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock