• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.1

No permission to download
Use English in the forum
Merhaba arkadaşlar ben bu eklentiyi kurdum fakat herhangi bir ayarı kaydetmeye kalktığımda kaydet butonu sonsuza kadar dönüyor.
Bu konuda bana yardımcı olabilecek bir arkadaş var mı?

@RamizKaraeski

If you have the original db database for support board plugin you can delete the existing support board database tables and reimport them afresh. I have run into this before. Doesn't work even if you use the correct creds.

Please use only English in the forum
Last edited by a moderator:
Merhaba arkadaşlar ben bu eklentiyi kurdum fakat herhangi bir ayarı kaydetmeye kalktığımda kaydet butonu sonsuza kadar dönüyor.
Bu konuda bana yardımcı olabilecek bir arkadaş var mı?

@RamizKaraeski

Eklentileri, hatta temayı tek tek devre dışı bırakmayı deneyin. Bir tema veya eklenti sorunu olabilir. Öğrenmek için önce bu seçeneği deneyin ve bana bildirin
English please!

Akbaba updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin v.3.5.6

19/12/2022 | Support Board | v. 3.5.6
Bug
Fixed bug related to articles page design.

New feature
New newsletter service integration: Mailjet.

New feature
Read status for users message.

New feature
Read status for users message.

New feature
Option to send mass messages only to users linked to a specific messaging apps.

Optimization
Option to assign a conversation to yourself.

Optimization
Message time is now always visible.

Optimization
Minutes and hours instead of Today for messages...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a problem with this plugin when I click automation it's loading not opening. Can you please help me to solve this issue
Screenshot 2022-12-26 135030.png

Reactions: LouisBNB
I have a problem with this plugin when I click automation it's loading not opening. Can you please help me to solve this issue
Screenshot 2022-12-26 135030.png

same with me, i get this error too.
the problems from script. i dunno that about jquery or other,
maybe anyone can fix that?

Reactions: LouisBNB
##############1.Nahradit kód##############

Dobrá práce! Vaše metoda má však mnoho dalších kroků. Stručný přístup je:

1. Otevřete supportboard/include/functions.php

2. Vyhledejte/najděte funkci sb_verification_cookie , měla by vypadat nějak takto:
PHP:
function sb_verification_cookie($code, $domain) {
if ($code == 'auto') $code = sb_get_setting('en' . 'vato-purc' . 'hase-code');
if (empty($code)) return [false, ''];
$response = sb_get(' https://board.support/synch/verification.php?verification&code= ' . $code . '&domain=' . $domena);
if ($response == 'verification-success') {
return [true, password_hash('VGCKME' . 'NS', PASSWORD_DEFAULT)];
}
return [false, sb_string_slug($response, 'string')];
}

3. Nahraďte jej tímto:
PHP:
function sb_verification_cookie($code, $domain) {
return [true, password_hash('VGCKME' . 'NS', PASSWORD_DEFAULT)];
}

############## 2. Resetovat heslo ##############

Obnovte e-mail nebo heslo účtu správce​

Thanx. This work for me. Super

hello please someone should help me, all the settings am doing does not save, the save button just keep rolling. what should i do to solve this problem.

J'ai un problème avec ce plugin lorsque je clique sur l'automatisation, il se charge et ne s'ouvre pas. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît m'aider à résoudre ce problème
Capture d'écran 2022-12-26 135030.png
someone to find an answer to this problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuloop
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock