• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder 6.5

No permission to download
OK thank you brother but I went to the folder as indicated: vendor/symfony/http-foundation but I don't know which file to modify with the code for nulled ( line 451
return true;

line 461
return true;

line 471
return true;
because there are several

2. I can't change the logo, I import many times but it doesn't work please help

NB: sorry if I bore you with my questions

OK thank you brother but I went to the folder as indicated: vendor/symfony/http-foundation but I don't know which file to modify with the code for nulled ( line 451
return true;

line 461
return true;

line 471
return true;
because there are several

2. I can't change the logo, I import many times but it doesn't work please help

NB: sorry if I bore you with my questions
Response.php is the file that needs to be modified. Changing the logo should not be that difficult.

Reactions: cedric2020
YES EVERYTHING WAS GOOD but I don't know why it doesn't work
It works, you need to choose a png image, and after clicking save, you need to refresh your page control shift f4. It shows up after that I tested this on version 4.4.

Last edited:
It works, you need to choose a certain size jpg or png images, after clicking save you need to refresh your page control shift f4. It shows up after that I have tested this on version 4.4.
I tried all but it's no worki can i send u in pm my hosting to help me to resolve this ?

I tried all but it's no worki can i send u in pm my hosting to help me to resolve this ?
Same issue I was facing, then I fresh installed script and while configuring admin Panel regarding logo n etc that time I used incognito mode in browser (I used Firefox browser). Try this trick... Worked for me.

Same issue I was facing, then I fresh installed script and while configuring admin Panel regarding logo n etc that time I used incognito mode in browser (I used Firefox browser). Try this trick... Worked for me.
wow does that mean i have to reinstall everything from scratch?

Guys, codes from regular and extended license are the same? If yes, I will buy regular license and upload here the newest version here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock