• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
v8.0.3 Extended with all modules and payement gateways extensions

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

OR
can you share link . we can't see. i allready post 3 resources but pending approval

Facebook login error whoops

add facebook profile error

Sorry, something went wrong.​

how to resolve both errors?

settings
Facebook profile permission is as below:

publish_to_profiles,publish_to_groups ,Page Public Metadata Access,pages_show_list,publish_video,email,public_profile

can you share link . we can't see. i allready post 3 resources but pending approval
I have 3 ressources availables (the minimum required) ... That's what it means i don't see it.....

hai please help me scecule and repost not work for me please help me cronjob work but in calender not showing post and canot editing post after setting
1685873739620.png

How can I activate the watermark in WhatsApp?

Enable in the plan but not working in img send in WhatsApp, working in facebook and insta only....

OR
Hi bro, i have 3 ressources added, can you please share with me the version which has linkedin, reddit ...all modules, thanks a lot

Waziper 5.0.3 there are some following errors when drafting, posting, and sending msg with " " & # tag

it's a continuous loading gif, how to resolve this errors?

Instagram Module does not work.
The Instagram profiles does not appear as shown in the screenshot.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_2023-06-05_0008.png
    ScreenShot_2023-06-05_0008.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 34
could you add a facebook profile?

If you can add a facebook profile and you cannot add an instagram profile, check that the instgarm account is associated with the facebook page

Yes, I added the Facebook profile.
But the Facebook page and Instagram account did not appear.
Knowing that the Instagram account associated with Facebook page.

Reactions: leox433
Yes, I added the Facebook profile.
But the Facebook page and Instagram account did not appear.
Knowing that the Instagram account associated with Facebook page.
then it is a permissions problem check the permissions on the website and the instagram profile that is associated with the facebook profile

then it is a permissions problem check the permissions on the website and the instagram profile that is associated with the facebook profile

All Facebook pages linked with Facebook business account are not appear.

I was open the page from another admin and press Manage >> Page access >> People with Facebook access >> add new. Then added my main Facebook account here.

Now this issue solved, the Facebook page and Instagram account are appear.

Reactions: leox433
guys who have purchased an extended license. I need to activate platinum using the purchase code of one of the payment systems.

All Facebook pages linked with Facebook business account are not appear.

I was open the page from another admin and press Manage >> Page access >> People with Facebook access >> add new. Then added my main Facebook account here.

Now this issue solved, the Facebook page and Instagram account are appear.
Can you share details in deep, I can get it, I can't add fb main profile, remaining pages, groups and insta add successfully but not able to add main fb profile,

settings
Facebook profile permission is as below:

publish_to_profiles,publish_to_groups ,Page Public Metadata Access,pages_show_list,publish_video,email,public_profile

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock