• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Does anybody have any of these Twitter Modules:
- Twitter Auto Activity
- Twitter DM
- Twitter Analytics
- Twitter Trend

Can you share a download link if you do.

If we don't have can we do a groupbuy to purchase Stackpost Twitter Combo (4 in 1) for $78
Did you get them? I need them... thanks!

Hi all i have problem with redirect page. When i created another acount to manager 2nd facebook site. The page keep redirect to frony landingpage when i click on facebook module post. Can some one help me on this ?

Does anybody have any of these Twitter Modules:
- Twitter Auto Activity
- Twitter DM
- Twitter Analytics
- Twitter Trend

Can you share a download link if you do.

If we don't have can we do a groupbuy to purchase Stackpost Twitter Combo (4 in 1) for $78
They were in the 7.1.10 extended version - not sure if they work for 7.2.2?

the system is working but i need to relogin the instagram account all the time. is there a solution to this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock