• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Squirrly SEO Ai Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

g97iulio

Banned User
Dec 17, 2019
RAISE PAYPAL DISPUTE IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT YOU PAID FOR!!

Attachments

• Squirrly seo.jpg
    Squirrly seo.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tested Squirrly AI SEO in the past? What were your results?

will get credentials or only setup?
It depends on which option you choose . From 75 usd you’ll get credentials . But it’s not even need credentials you’ll have key and all you need to manage your website . In any case you’ll have support within 24h .

May I know how do you justify your group buy prices? If there is a few people joining your $75 for 50 sites, will it still under the same unlimited site squirrly account? For examples, 3 people joining the groupbuy for $75 for 50 sites, but the groupbuy account purchased is the appsumo $147 unlimited sites account, there will be 150 sites sharing the account and limits.

The Appsumo lifetime deal still comes with limits even thoygh you can install for unlimited sites. There are limits to focus page (total 100 for 1 account and only 10 per site, which mean its for 10 sites only), 900 page audits, 45000 keywords etc.

How will you ensure everyone's having the same shares of limits under the same account?

I'm just confused how a groupbuy can work on this type of account with limits.

Last edited:
May I know how do you justify your group buy prices? If there is a few people joining your $75 for 50 sites, will it still under the same unlimited site squirrly account? For examples, 3 people joining the groupbuy for $75 for 50 sites, but the groupbuy account purchased is the appsumo $147 unlimited sites account, there will be 150 sites sharing the account and limits.

The Appsumo lifetime deal still comes with limits even thoygh you can install for unlimited sites. There are limits to focus page (total 100 for 1 account and only 10 per site, which mean its for 10 sites only), 900 page audits, 45000 keywords etc.

How will you ensure everyone's having the same shares of limits under the same account?

I'm just confused how a groupbuy can work on this type of account with limits.
man i put 50 as (fake) limit, but after we reach the necessary sum, who cares if you will have 51 sites or even more ? 25 is the limit for 50 usd, which is far more convenient than appsumo, but in any case also 75 usd for 50 website is far more convenient than appsumo. I don't see the problem , it's clear now ? The scope is reach the sum asap .

I managed to snag the unlimited sites deal. The issue really is that it's hard to manage domain count as per user base, and it has no license manager. 1 user would control everything OR all users involved will share 1 password. Not an ideal solution IMO.

I managed to snag the unlimited sites deal. The issue really is that it's hard to manage domain count as per user base, and it has no license manager. 1 user would control everything OR all users involved will share 1 password. Not an ideal solution IMO.
we could do this if we are 2/3 person wouldn't be a problem. Of course we can't be too many for this type of buy group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock