• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

bonjour

je suis a la recherche de
Alidropship Woo
est ce que une personne la ?

Merci bonne journée :)

Hello

I'm looking for
Alidropship Woo
is a person there?

Thanks, have a good day :)
All information is in the first post.

Reactions: Babak
NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + available addons (as listed below).

• All updates are released via a Private PM Group, you cannot auto-update.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell. This is not just a simple null. It requires setup of my own activation server for the plugin/addons/themes.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on. Once setup on a domain it cannot be transferred to a new/different domain.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server.
  • You will need to provide the domain name you are using it on in order for me to activate it.
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.

Pricing (from Jan 16th 2021):
#
Plugin only - $25.00 (USD)
# Available Addons only - $25.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $38.00 (USD)

Some themes are also available. Please see:

Pricing (from Jan 16th 2021):
#
Single available Theme - $18.00 (USD)
# All available Themes - $28.00 (USD) note: this is not necessarily worth it as you can only use one at a time. Fine if you are wanting to test a few though.

# FULL PACKAGE of Plugin, available Addons and available Themes - $50.00 (USD)

Payment: PayPal via [email protected]

If you have any questions, please ask. These have been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. They work 100%+!:)

TassieNZ :)
Everything works flawlessly...
Thank you @TassieNZ

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
@TassieNZ , I'd to purchase alidropship woo+addons with you, but I'd have a few questions first please :

1) I tried the Aliexpress dropshipping for Woocommerce plugin and I was disappointed because their 'import product reviews' function didn't work for me. Could you confirm that the import product reviews from aliexpress function works well in your Alidropship nulled version ?

2) Is it possible to use a paid addons with your Alidropship Woo nulled plugin ?

Thank you ;)

Reactions: angelpipo
@TassieNZ , I'd to purchase alidropship woo+addons with you, but I'd have a few questions first please :

1) I tried the Aliexpress dropshipping for Woocommerce plugin and I was disappointed because their 'import product reviews' function didn't work for me. Could you confirm that the import product reviews from aliexpress function works well in your Alidropship nulled version ?

2) Is it possible to use a paid addons with your Alidropship Woo nulled plugin ?

Thank you ;)
Hi,

As I don't use these myself I can't really answer your first question. Hopefully someone here who is using it can help. Otherwise have a look through their website and also their forum. The forum has lots of useful information.

As for the second question, yes, my Alidropship Woo works perfectly with paid addons.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: cooljojo
Thank you for your answer, TassieNZ ;) .

Yes, I already checked on their forum and some people had issues importing product reviews back in time and Alidroshop's team updated the plugin to fix thme But no one confirmed that it's actually working well today...

If it's not too much asked, would a kind soul could confirm that importing product reviews works well please ?

( TassieNZ, I'll purchase your nulled plugin soon if everything is ok :) )

Thank you for your answer, TassieNZ ;) .

Yes, I already checked on their forum and some people had issues importing product reviews back in time and Alidroshop's team updated the plugin to fix thme But no one confirmed that it's actually working well today...

If it's not too much asked, would a kind soul could confirm that importing product reviews works well please ?

( TassieNZ, I'll purchase your nulled plugin soon if everything is ok :) )
Just a thought, but why not join the forum and ask. :)

TassieNZ,
Yes, joining their forum to ask the question will probably give me the answer I need. It's just that I don't like joining forums just to ask one question, lol... But I'll give it a try and keep you in touch.
Thank you ;)

I joined the alidropship's forum but it requires special privileges to create a post... I guess only people who bought the plugin create threads :unsure: .
So I'll reiterate my request here, could someone confirm that the product's reviews import works well, please ?

I'll never thank you enough ;)

I joined the alidropship's forum but it requires special privileges to create a post... I guess only people who bought the plugin create threads :unsure: .
So I'll reiterate my request here, could someone confirm that the product's reviews import works well, please ?

I'll never thank you enough ;)
Use photo reviews plugin by villa themes.

Last edited:
Use photo reviews plugin by vibe themes.

Thank you for your message Saint Gabriel :) .

This alternative could really be a solution for me if the product reviews import from alidropship doesn't work.
But before using the plugin you suggested, I'd still prefer using the Alidropship's one. So if someone know the answer, please let me know.

Thank you in advance ;)

Reactions: Chijioke
Thank you for your message Saint Gabriel :) .

This alternative could really be a solution for me if the product reviews import from alidropship doesn't work.
But before using the plugin you suggested, I'd still prefer using the Alidropship's one. So if someone know the answer, please let me know.

Thank you in advance ;)
What answer to what question?
Saint Gabriel, give me link for this plugin vibe themes, can't find have one for villa themes
So sorry, it's by villa themes, not vibe themes.

Here: https://babia.to/threads/woocommerc...-review-for-discounts.7136/page-3#post-319262

Reactions: davidgreen
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock