• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress v5.3.8

No permission to download
THIS IS NOT NULLED!!!!! Just lost access to this plugin entirely. Entering random key does not solve it. Someone please fix this :(

Rolling back restores the functionality, but more often I'm seeing updates for plugins that aren't nulled :(

v5.3.3 nulled.

Attachments

• social-auto-poster.zip
    6 MB · Views: 118
Reactions: mml
Thanks dear Babak, but this plugin needs to "email address" and "License Key", we have not any verified email and key. Is there any way?

v5.3.3 nulled.
Thank you for your work and for sharing.
Unfortunately, activation is not possible. Introducing a random key returns an "erroneous key" error.
Have you tested this yourself?
Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone.

Im getting problems with this plugin, sometimes he post a lot posts on instagram, when i change the post date, he stop posting, and i think it just works on instagram...anyone have any suggestion? I really need a stable solution for this problem, i tried a lot already, FS Poster, this one...the FS Poster using cookies, just works some time after i need to setup the cookies again, is not a good solution.

Anyone can suggest me something better? Different plugin, different settings? This Social Auto Poster won't show any error log, or schedule posts...is strange..

I Want to publish 3 or 4 existing posts by week, randomly, on facebook and instagram just.

Really appreciate if someone can help me with this.
Thank You

when i install and try to activate give a warning

Warning: Undefined variable $wp_enable in /home/dxfstore/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/wpw-auto-poster-setup-functions.php on line 2050

when i install and try to activate give a warning

Warning: Undefined variable $wp_enable in /home/dxfstore/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/wpw-auto-poster-setup-functions.php on line 2050
Hello,
Make sure you don't have a previous version in your folder tree.
This happened to me during an update when a new folder was created that conflicted with the previous one.
This could be a clue.
Otherwise, a conflict with one of your extensions. For that, I guess you know what to do ;)

Reactions: Mamo
  • Love
Reactions: the_truth and mml
  • Love
Reactions: the_truth
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock