• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.12 Patch 7 - Nulled

No permission to download
Error
Your session has been blocked, contact our team!
I'm doing an update using the following tutorial as shown in the video
I was in version 3.7 and now I've updated following the video to version 3.8 and then to 3.9 so which gives the above error

I've made it but the error still exists when updating. Can anyone help me to update from 3.8 to 3.9?

Error message: Your session hash has been broken, Please contact Sngine's support!
go to includes > functions.php and replace get_licence_key and valid_api_key functions as shown. This fixes your session hash issues. The session hash is dependent on the format of license key.
Code:
function get_licence_key($code)
{
  return 'abcdefghi-jklmn-opqrs-tuvwx-yz123-4567890abcde';
}

function valid_api_key()
{
  return true;
}

go to includes > functions.php and replace get_licence_key and valid_api_key functions as shown. This fixes your session hash issues. The session hash is dependent on the format of license key.
Code:
{
}

function valid_api_key()
{
  return true;
}
1686388750188.png
Well thank you, Now the site does load but after a few seconds this site appears

Code:
{
}

function valid_api_key()
{
  return true;
}
Can you maybe send me your modifierd file that you usedß I mean I was able to change it and now the sites load perfectly but then the error still occures

Can you maybe send me your modifierd file that you usedß I mean I was able to change it and now the sites load perfectly but then the error still occures
This is my modified function.php (version 3.9).

I included the modification of get_system_session_hash . This will also solve your session hash issue.

I'm doing an update using the following tutorial as shown in the video
I was in version 3.7 and now I've updated following the video to version 3.8 and then to 3.9 so which gives the above error
Simply Null it yourself! Have tried it, it works well for me...

Reactions: wooyihoo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock